• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I do not understand powerlifting nor its different and varied organisations. However I very much do understand a top level sport and its top level athletes. If a non IFBB bodybuilder such as Mr Lee Priest can be appreciated, respected, and given the credit he deserves based on his own merits, then I can see no reason for other athletes in other sports to not also have the same exact appreciation, respect, and unconditionally deserved recognition based on their applied effort and achievements, irrespective of the organisation they belong to or not.

Screw all organisations that do not have top former athletes at their foundational level. I'm all for a proper foundation above and beyond an organiststion. Without the former the latter becomes no more than politics dressed in a tracksuit instead of a suite.

So what are peeps getting at? Is Ray Williams a drug cheat or on TRT or something???

Again, an incredible lift.

But, why the need to mention drug tested comp when it really means or proves nothing?

Again, an incredible lift.

But, why the need to mention drug tested comp when it really means or proves nothing?

It means that on the day of the feat, he would be able to show that his liver is not about to fail, his prostate is probably functioning and his testicles might actually be working. A very different proposition to the lifter who shows up in an untested forum with yellow eyeballs, LFT's in the thousands, no nuts and bleeding from every orifice. The loaded up guy with the elevated liver function has a very significant advantage compared with the dude who shows clean levels on the day of the lifting, no matter what anyone believes about the efficacy of OCT.

It means that on the day of the feat, he would be able to show that his liver is not about to fail, his prostate is probably functioning and his testicles might actually be working. A very different proposition to the lifter who shows up in an untested forum with yellow eyeballs, LFT's in the thousands, no nuts and bleeding from every orifice. The loaded up guy with the elevated liver function has a very significant advantage compared with the dude who shows clean levels on the day of the lifting, no matter what anyone believes about the efficacy of OCT.

I've used a decent amount of juice for my last meet prep mate and none of that happened except the occasional blood nose during my last 3-4 weeks of prep on squats around the 300kg mark... you have a very skewed perception of PEDs... way off topic of this thread too.

To clarify with other posters this is quite possibly the best squat ever, not taking away from him at all I'm just saying that drug testing doesn't mean drug free, its an awesome squat and a number I aspire to reach...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen those plates a few times now, clearly calibrated, are they a yank brand, and what is the quality like compared to ivanko?
anyone know?

No idea on quality, as in durability over a long period of time with constant handling, dropping and generally knocking about. But to be used in an IPF sanctioned comp they do need to be within a few grams of the stated weight. I assume there are similar requirement for the other feds.

I have seen both Ivenko and Eleiko plates at gyms and they seem to be able to survive dickheads on a regular basis.