• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
So why don' we all just get our nutrients from an IV drip for maximum 'caloric efficiency'? Food provides pleasure. Eating tasty food is pleasurable. Calorie dense food is generally tasty. Why would I deny myself? I like potatoes. FWIW potatoes are not a calorie dense food. FFS kunce.

You've inadvertently hit the nail on the head. The only reason to eat potatoes is because you want to.

I'm arguing that there's no need to eat potatoes as they contain empty calories.

I personally don't find them as filling as you and baz seem to think they are, which really comes down to a matter of preference.

Before there are more arguments on this do at least a little education on nutrition and lifting for that matter. The more you post the more you are showing you are just regurgitating off something you read on some shitty Facebook post.

Again

Potatoes are not empty calories.

Potatoes are not even high a calorie food.

Before there are more arguments on this do at least a little education on nutrition and lifting for that matter. The more you post the more you are showing you are just regurgitating off something you read on some shitty Facebook post.

Again

Potatoes are not empty calories.

Potatoes are not even high a calorie food.
I thought I made it clear I wasn't discussing this with you any further

Last edited by a moderator:
Perfect example. You can't actually defend your position so this is what you resort to.
I have no interest in discussing matters of nutrition with you. Whenever I post up facts, studies and science you ignore it. So I'm not going to bother

Last edited:
Portuguese Chicken Burger with Peri Peri.
Fuck these are addictive, esp for a fat kunce. 3rd one this week.

Burger with bacon cheese egg beetroot and lettuce with chunky chips at the surf club in Broadbeach, then finished off the kids meals which were massive so they all left half, and some garlic bread. Topped off with a few beers, needed a wheel barrow to get me home!!! There goes my abs !!

Enchilada time..?

d06a64502033e0090761a16b7b87f6b8.jpg

Did anyone say chicken wings?? Vortex wings with crispy skin grilled at high temperature.

We had chilli and plain chicken salt, just over 1kg of each...delicious.

And sort of food related, I bought myself a top of the range Weber Kettle, the Performer Premium Range, almost too good to use, that makes three charcoal kettles now.:cool:

Last edited:
Guzman Y gomez yesty. Nachos!
Guzman Y gomez today. Burrito!

And have made it all fit my macros....including a Jaritos Cola (43gm of sugar!!) both days too!

Tim.

Guzman Y gomez yesty. Nachos!
Guzman Y gomez today. Burrito!

And have made it all fit my macros....including a Jaritos Cola (43gm of sugar!!) both days too!

Tim.
I had the burrito last week. 1100 cals just about. ??