• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Just cooked up some ribs. Fucken brilliant.

Had salmon steaks for brekky with avocado, carrot and orange (don't knock it till you try it ;) )

Guzman Y Gomez Nachos for lunch.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Yuk.
Roos are not meant to be eaten.

Would have to agree 110% with this, you may as well eat rats or road kill. They are a pest even my dogs don't really enjoy roo meat.

Friday night, time to break out the Weber Charcoal Kettle BBQ this arvo and cook up a few KG of chicken drumsticks.

Would have to agree 110% with this, you may as well eat rats or road kill. They are a pest even my dogs don't really enjoy roo meat.

Friday night, time to break out the Weber Charcoal Kettle BBQ this arvo and cook up a few KG of chicken drumsticks.

Haha funny that.
My little dog won’t eat too either.

My dog loved lamb shanks, cooked on outside but still quite raw on the inside
could hear the kunce squeal in pleasure are he destroyed them

d4c1b14906df03acee892ce6384efdd5.jpg

Haven’t had it for a while but I really like Roo. As for claiming they are a pest so you won’t eat them. The invasive status of an animal doesn’t determine the taste and Roos clearly aren’t a pest anyway.

Ryvita and Tuna.

A few people have told me off for eating tins of John West, apparently it's shit. I as a consequence threw away maybe 30-40 tins of it, including Salmon.

I understand Tuna is a large fish, so prone to high amounts of contaminants but Fark, it so handy. So fuck em!

There’s a steak underneath all that. [emoji3060][emoji3060][emoji3060][emoji3060]

676ee117fe0d4a88751c4aac74407382.jpg

Last edited: