• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Tuna, rice and veggies. The boring stuff.

23ed1852eeb2a361f14a51428f8f8954.jpg

Thats pretty much me for a while.

Made that myself last night. All fresh vegies. Beans, carrots, cauli and broc.

Thad 2 bowls of this today also some Greek yogurt with granola.

Tonight hame made lasagne. mmmmmmmmmmmmm

If any cals left a protein shake before bed depending on macros. maybe just some almonds....or I may make Protein Ice Cream again. hahaha

Made that myself last night. All fresh vegies. Beans, carrots, cauli and broc.

Thad 2 bowls of this today also some Greek yogurt with granola.

Tonight hame made lasagne. mmmmmmmmmmmmm

If any cals left a protein shake before bed depending on macros. maybe just some almonds....or I may make Protein Ice Cream again. hahaha

You using My Fitness Pal to count the macros?

I’ll have to concur with Mick, these high protein foods just don’t look that appetising.
I’ll have put up with the no salt, no flavour, no taste shit for a while, my blood pressure is too high, so till it drops it’s bland shit for a while.

Seriously, you an eat tasty food and be healthy.

High blood pressure?? What do you call high? Or what does your doctor cal high?

Your just being stupid as usual Mick.

Since when is eating tasty normal food being stupid?

Plus it's 'you're being stupid', it's the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

Sludge??? Fuck me.
It’s banana, strawberry, cacao, some protein powder and almond milk. Really??

Now it sounds even worse, really who comes up with this crap and how is it even food?

I would not offer this crap to my worst enemy.

But Mick you are better than all of us

I would say most, but not necessarily all, but really at the end of the day that would be nothing to brag about.

you are wealthier

Not sure where you get that from, I worked for minimum wage for most of my life, but I tend not to waste money, have not been on a holiday in 20 years, so I don't really consider myself wealthy.

we are not at your level.

I am pretty sure you actually got that one right.

We are sorry we cannot meet your standards..

Well that is really your problem not mine, especially since my standards are pretty low.

You have delusions of grandeur my friend.

By not eating garbage and toxic waste I have delusions of grandeur?? OK cool story, but needs more dragons to be interesting.

Last edited:
I’ll have put up with the no salt, no flavour, no taste shit for a while, my blood pressure is too high, so till it drops it’s bland shit for a while.

Hows your water retention etc? Maybe and this isn't a joke, your Estrogen may be a little out of wack causing you to hold a little too much water and thus putting your BP up.

Can’t even lick the packets now ?

Attachments

• 6CF39E5C-95CB-4AD8-A2BD-536C767393BE.jpg
    6CF39E5C-95CB-4AD8-A2BD-536C767393BE.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 17
Hows your water retention etc? Maybe and this isn't a joke, your Estrogen may be a little out of wack causing you to hold a little too much water and thus putting your BP up.

Water retention is bad, look puffy as fuk, like a qld cane toad fuken. ☹️

I went and made these this morning:

20180501_103857.jpg

I call them 'Ham and egg muffins'

Basically a small round slice of ham, an egg and a sprinkle of semi dried basil on top.

The tray is a 6 muffin tray, the ham comes in 4 containers of 6 slices each and the basil i got from woolies fruit/veg refrigerated area. Push the slice of ham down the bottom of each muffin form, crack an egg, sprinkle the basil. Bung in a 200 degree oven for 20 minutes or until the egg has fully solidified.

When i make them again im gonna keep the yoke out and just have the egg white. They make awesome snacks.