• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Grass fed ground beef.
White rice.
Red kidney beans.
Cans of italian style tomatoes.
Shittone of salt, pepper, chilli powder, tumeric.
Fresh veges from garden to go too.
9fd30b9a0085b7e2e2b8d1abc0721ef6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

home brand canned tuna with mayo and 2 x cups of pasta with ketchup salt, spices and a bowl of mixed peas, broccoli and beans.

Just made these protein bars. Will be 4 servings. Shall test them out once they set. 479kcal. 30p 20f 40c. Maybe halve peanut butter next time to keep fats down a bit.

IMG_20180416_144140.jpg

Your BF% is low, is that photo recent? So you eat the yolks as well i take it?

The pic was taken 2 days ago.
typically I have around two dozen eggs a week in a home made protein shake, 1 banana, some whole milk and 4 whole eggs each morning.
I rarely eat starchy carbs.

Last edited:
The pic was taken 2 days ago.
typically I have around two dozen eggs a week in a home made protein shake, 1 banana, some whole milk and 4 whole eggs each morning.
I rarely eat starchy carbs.

Nice, good work! Your going old school with the shakes, thats good! I eat heaps of starch, maybe thats why my BF% is higher than i'd like it......

Just had my second pw meal consisting of 4 slices bread, 4 whole eggs, 3 sausages, 1 pear, 1 banana. I'm feeling good lately, very strong.

this is really good meal for buildng muscle. i like this swiss quark yogurt is nice. and chicken seqsoning i get from markets n then gotta have a healthy fats from avocados on em mountain bread chia wraps.

20180422_133032.jpg

;752178 said:
12 boiled egg whites with ketchup and 4 x mountain bread chia wraps with avocado, tomato n spinach.
No full eggs??

You are throwing about the greatest part of the egg. The best fats. The best proteins. All in the trash.

Post workout today:

400gm steak
2 whole large eggs.
2 large carrots.

Yesty i ate 2 steaks totalling 670gm. 2 huge carrots. Half an avo. 2 eggs. And a family size pizza while playing poker with the lads.

Thats pretty low carbs, you guys and your low carbs.........
Haha. I ate an entire family pizza and drank half a bottle of straight Suntory whisky last night. Had to balance it out. Hahahaha