• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Last night for dinner. Two sneaky racks of ribs and two potatoes for me, one of each for the missus. Followed up with some Ben & Jerry's...

I

thanka for that man, I just ate dinner and am now starving again !!

22f5edf7f82144f4cefc12dd47891494.jpg

The aldi one i got is mild it says, but its so tangy and vinegary, they've gone too far. I remember the peri peri i used to get on crust pizzas, that was a good peri peri.

Dinner last night was home made Sang chi Bow (spelling might be off) delicious....

About to order myself a custom made, to my specifications, 'Offset Reverse Flow Texas Style Smoker', there will be some epic meals once that arrives, can't wait, might be a long process, as apparently there is a waiting list...

Just cooked and ate 700g chicken thys cooked in oven with chilli flakes on top and bit of bbq sauce on them whilst eating. Heaps of left over liquid chicken fat, filled up a whole bowl, gave it the cat, he fucken loves it!

Nothing can get between a mans love for his cat.

Just cooked and ate 700g chicken thys cooked in oven with chilli flakes on top and bit of bbq sauce on them whilst eating. Heaps of left over liquid chicken fat, filled up a whole bowl, gave it the cat, he fucken loves it!

Nothing can get between a mans love for his cat.

Just be careful doing that, only recently learned that dogs and cats can get pancreatis from eating the fat, I used to give it to my dogs all the time, but have now stopped doing it just in case.

Had chicken wings today marinated in McCormick's Chipotle dry rub, absolutely delicious, first time I tried it, but will definitely be hitting it up again .

Just be careful doing that, only recently learned that dogs and cats can get pancreatis from eating the fat, I used to give it to my dogs all the time, but have now stopped doing it just in case.

Had chicken wings today marinated in McCormick's Chipotle dry rub, absolutely delicious, first time I tried it, but will definitely be hitting it up again .

He took a few sips of the liquid fat and seemed to like it at first, but now its still sitting there untouched, so i'll chuck it very soon. I read articles on cats sometimes and the last one i was reading said not to give cats any raw meat and i was like wtf some cat food sold in shops is 100% raw meat, usually kangaroo i think. And i give my little guy raw chicken when i'm cooking chicken ed i throw a little chunk in his bowl, he fucken loves it! But yeah that article says no raw meat for cats, first i've ever heard of this................

Haha. It’s a fucking cat. Feral cats here everywhere and they live fine on anything they find.

No raw meat for a cat. Give me a fucking break. Next thing is there will be articles about have to feed smashed avacardo and organic steamed chicken breast to cats.

Haha. It’s a fucking cat. Feral cats here everywhere and they live fine on anything they find.

No raw meat for a cat. Give me a fucking break. Next thing is there will be articles about have to feed smashed avacardo and organic steamed chicken breast to cats.

lol yeah i know aye, some people are fucken retarded, should be locked up for sayen shit like that. My cat is a mean little kunt though aye, he bit the shit out of me today, but in his defense i was purposely trying to piss him off, i do this quite often and today he really let me have it, got his whole jaw around my hand right under the thumb and he squeezed harder than he's ever bit me before, punctured my left hand and now its red and swollen, fucken little kunt!! He must of bit straight into a vein, he's gone into a vein a few times and blood just gushes out, gotta put pressure on that shit.

Hipsters would be the ones to feed their cats smashed avos, then again most hipsters are gay so what do you expect....:rolleyes: