• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Greek seafood grill last night
Actually been eating clean, but with the festive season upon us, too much beer and no abs fuken.

I’m alternating apples and bananas. Was eating so many bananas. Keeps the muscles guessing.

Aye wait wut????

A banana.

Does anyone still eat them?

I can't remember the last time I ate one, but would be at least 35 years ago, and I am sure I will never eat one again as long as I live unless it's a life or death situation.

I’m alternating apples and bananas. Was eating so many bananas. Keeps the muscles guessing.

Aye wait wut????

I did eat an apple a few days ago, but only because I grew it in my back yard on my apple tree I planted last year.

I also had a few Mulberries for the same reason.

Bananas are good for ya. I was having in them in my comp prep smoothie every day with blue berries. So fucking good. Cutting now... so the smoothie is gone, but the bananas remain. Gots to fill my 280gm of carbs up somehow [emoji14]

Oi Mick, you have much trouble growing the apple tree? Want one.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

349be7458334cccf3889ab7a6acafd0d.jpg

559acdfbc55f42b045cff8baea38baa2.gif

Scotch fillet cooked to perfection... Then sliced up and whacked on toast. Because I like to upset purists.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

wtf?
stat your breakfast?
why the toast? I don’t get it?
Fucken beautiful mate. Was a breakfast yep. Carbs just part of my diet bruh. Also had a glass of juice with it.

And I'm about to make the same damn thing again right now.

I buy scotch fillet as a whole fillet down here. A-Grade grass fed stuff. 20 bucks a kilo for me. Just gotta cut it up myself which is nothing.

Each steak is about 180gm. Good sizes.

Fuck I eat alot of it.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk