• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Sorry i should explain myself better. AI means Anal Insertion, this is what many guys do in order to drop BF%. Take a look at Darko he's been using an AI for years and he swears by it. Darko can't go a day without an AI.

I’ll pass bro

Just had a Youfoodz frozen meal, lean pork and vegetables. Surprisingly the beans were really crisp and fresh

These drug taking bastards expect everyone else to know their secret lingo.
I'm off to get some motor oil for my car.

I know right, where do i get off. How do i live with myself!!

Anyway i'm heading out to get some Shell Enanthate GTX 250 for my car.

Yes, old man has it, so did my granddad.
Having said that, I also have a family history of long life spans.
great grand dad went at 107
grand dad at 105
old man stick kicking strong at 78
so go figure

funny thing is, my resting heart rate is good, 58bpm

I take BW with a grain of salt, cause those "standard safe guidelines" that they say you should be in can in no way be the same for every person. Tests are getting better in the medical field, though their still not quite there yet.

Goes to show each of our bodies work in different ways, your grand parents life spans is amazing.

A friend of mine also has higher blood pressue and like you his resting heart rate is below 55 bpm.
While my blood pressure is low, 120/60 and yet my resting heart rate is high at 80 bpm.
80bpm???

Is that normal?

Mine is 48!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Yep, 60-100 is normal range
60-100 is the normal range
you're abnormal man
Eh, always been like that. I can sit down, take a few deep breaths, and it comes down into the 50's pretty quick. Another minute or so and it gets to 48 when relaxed.
Drops relatively quickly while training too...down into the low 80's pretty quick after a big heavy set. Makes for a quick recovery haha

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Chicken Breast, cauliflower and beans.

6c729b40a9e2e8242a5994adfa1d0582.jpg

Breakfast at 1pm was 450g chicken breast and 700g roasted potato all with a creamy cheese and bacon sauce with added garlic and onion.
Lunch now at 6pm is the same as above.

No gay protein shakes today, instead just wholesome good ol food.

Last edited:
There’s only one way, Mick’s way.

If you put sauce he’ll say you’re using processed garbage, if you don’t he’ll take you to task for eating flavourless cardboard.

There’s only one way.
Big Mick’s way.

Tomorrow’s breakfast.

Steel cut oats
Greek yoghurt
Mixed superfood (nuts, seeds etc)
Fresh strawberries and blueberries

Any good Mick?

df6a033479a3697ce04d73a33014fb9e.jpg