• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
That's the risk with some of those eating challange meals. There is a risk they haven't kept the same taste as the normal meals. I had that with a giant pork schnitzel. The thing was the worst Schnitz I've ever had

My amazing misses spent an hour today making pork gyoza (yummy little Asian dumplings), had them for dinner with rice and green beans and soy and sweet chilli sauce for dipping. Amazing.

Don't you prescribe to the 40g of protein per meal with a 4 hour refractory period theory of maximising muscle protein synthesis?

Wouldn't this mean you should be consuming 4x40g=160g of protein per day? Which would only fit your model if you were above 89kg?

20-40g. Adjust amount and frequency based on your body weight and preference for meal sizes.

[MENTION=15750]showdownhero[/MENTION] The Gyoza were so tasty, it was a good job the misses made enough !!

33.jpg22.jpg

*1kg sweet potato mashed with 50g butter.
*500g 3 star beef mince with steakhouse grill rub seasoning.

Combine some of each in a smaller bowl when hungry. Exciting afternoon and evening of eating ahead!
f547aa6ad8c271f07260cea021bc91a0.jpg

Sent from my F3115 using Tapatalk

Been using this app Whitey put me onto, MyFitnessPal to keep me in line.
Everyfuken thing has fats, sugars and sodium in it, what the fuk areya supposed eat Fuken �� ��

Been using this app Whitey put me onto, MyFitnessPal to keep me in line.
Everyfuken thing has fats, sugars and sodium in it, what the fuk areya supposed eat Fuken �� ��

Unless you want to be a sickly vegan just eating broccolli all the time you have got to eat stuff with fat, sugar and sodium in it.

just had a delicious lunch. 100gm rice (raw weight), 140gm sirena tuna in olive oil, and 50gm of avocado.

includes about 19gms of fat.