• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Ham. cheese and tomato toasted sandwich.
Just felt like a good old fashioned sandwich.

Oats and eggs for breakfast. Then a pear and mandarin.

P.S: [MENTION=16241]Headley[/MENTION]; don't throw away the yolk. It's delicious.

14 egg white with low salt low sugar ketchup
1 cup oats with low fat milk, olive oil, cinnamon and honey.

then ima havong tuna, veggies and pasta later on

and then i'll have a 350g tub of low fat ricotta cheese with honey and an apple before bed. ricotta cheese because it's whey protons.

These drug taking bastards expect everyone else to know their secret lingo.
I'm off to get some motor oil for my car.

Holy shit Grunta,, is there a family history of high blood pressure?

Yes, old man has it, so did my granddad.
Having said that, I also have a family history of long life spans.
great grand dad went at 107
grand dad at 105
old man stick kicking strong at 78
so go figure

funny thing is, my resting heart rate is good, 58bpm

Yes, old man has it, so did my granddad.
Having said that, I also have a family history of long life spans.
great grand dad went at 107
grand dad at 105
old man stick kicking strong at 78
so go figure

funny thing is, my resting heart rate is good, 58bpm

Goes to show each of our bodies work in different ways, your grand parents life spans is amazing.

A friend of mine also has higher blood pressue and like you his resting heart rate is below 55 bpm.
While my blood pressure is low, 120/60 and yet my resting heart rate is high at 80 bpm.

You'll be OK Grunta. Only the good die young. :D Soz.

You like that one Goosey? :p

Goes to show each of our bodies work in different ways, your grand parents life spans is amazing.

A friend of mine also has higher blood pressue and like you his resting heart rate is below 55 bpm.
While my blood pressure is low, 120/60 and yet my resting heart rate is high at 80 bpm.

Ive been using a lot of voltaren for my neck. bought a big box of the 100 strength tablets in Hong Kong so my doctor reckons it has a lot to do with it.
So stopped them, stopped my endulgent diet, introduced a lot of water and getting checked again on Thursday.
Hopefully it’s down, will never be 120/80, but hoping for a fair bit lower than current.

AI?
Artaficial Intelligence?
not sure what that is

Sorry i should explain myself better. AI means Anal Insertion, this is what many guys do in order to drop BF%. Take a look at Darko he's been using an AI for years and he swears by it. Darko can't go a day without an AI.