• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
[MENTION=8428]Big Mick[/MENTION] thanks for that pic, it 8 in the morning I have already had oats and eggs for breakfast and seeing that has made me fken starvin

Pancakes...
22541903377d89845f0efe5ad0501c99.jpg

Well i have started my salmon, rice and veggie diet but can't do it today.

Ended up having 4 meals during the day, about 3 hours apart.

The salmon i got was tinned Tassal, roasted salmon with sweet chili or something, individual cups of brown rice and individual steamed veggie packets. Easy and quick to prepare

Finally tried burgers with peanut butter instead of cheese. Tasted like a Thai satay. Will repeat.

Where is the gas bottle.

Gas bottles are for people that don't know how to BBQ or are lazy, or possibly both.

I was lucky enough to pick this baby up on the week end, 40% off at Masters closing down sale. Except mine has the black bench instead of the light grey on the display model, top of the range Weber.

Now to put a few $$ aside to buy a smoker next year, make my own bacon, smoked meat, fish, chicken etc

Taking the new baby home...

Epic food pictures to follow.......

Bought a pork roast from the butcher today, will be going in the Weber on Friday or Saturday, can't wait....

Gas bottles are for people that don't know how to BBQ or are lazy, or possibly both.

I was lucky enough to pick this baby up on the week end, 40% off at Masters closing down sale. Except mine has the black bench instead of the light grey on the display model, top of the range Weber.

Now to put a few $$ aside to buy a smoker next year, make my own bacon, smoked meat, fish, chicken etc

Taking the new baby home...

Epic food pictures to follow.......

I don't know many people that have enough free time to fuck around with a coal BBQ but good for you that you can Mick.

[MENTION=15750]showdownhero[/MENTION] 6 snickers is insane, I would have gone 2 snickers, 2 lion bars and 2 star bars