• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
You don't have a leg to stand on Mick. I personally don't like rice cakes but they work for Steve. He has done the hard yards, done a couple BB comps. It worked for him so why shouldn't he eat them.

So because he has done the hard yards rice cakes are the go?? Makes no sense, he did not enter a body building comp because he ate rice cakes, he entered because he trained hard and it was something he wanted to do.

Pretty sure plenty of people have entered body building comps without eating a single rice cake, it's not a prerequisite to eat rice cakes. I have a mate that has actually won body building comps yet he does not eat rice cakes, so may be it did not work too well for him.

Don't need carbs? Are you kidding me? Live on no carbs for a week and report back how you feel and how your lifting progress is going....

Mate you guys are just like talking to a house brick, it is a well know fact that the human body can quite happily exist without carbs as it is able to produce it's own from proteins, again there is no such thing as essential carbs, fats and protein however is essential for human survival.

If you believe there are essential carbs please show me a link or anything at all that suggests that there are essential carbs.

70375595.jpg

Mate you guys are just like talking to a house brick, it is a well know fact that the human body can quite happily exist without carbs as it is able to produce it's own from proteins, again there is no such thing as essential carbs, fats and protein however is essential for human survival.

If you believe there are essential carbs please show me a link or anything at all that suggests that there are essential carbs.
I'm with you here mate, no such thing as essential carbs.

Love this shit, pass the pop corn!! Oh wait a minute don't they have carbs in them. Doh !!!!

Pulled pork for dinner today post workout.

Was a late dinner as I was training late today.

Have never eaten one in my life and won't ever be eating one, pretty sure I can live a happy and complete life without ever having a rice cake.
Ok. Well at least I've tried chicken wings so I can speak with authority on the subject. ?