• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Depends. I talked to a gym guy not that long ago and he said my heart would explode because of all the eggs I eat.

Also gym nutrition. Does that include everyone that avoids gluten for no reason, the various versions of paleo, the sugar is poison crew?

Having a carton of eggs in your fridge is like having a loaded gun in your fridge, and cooking them is like playing Russian Roulette.

giphy.gif

Having a carton of eggs in your fridge is like having a loaded gun in your fridge, and cooking them is like playing Russian Roulette.

100% true. There are studies done on dat.

This from the latest research results: Double blind test with poached, scrambled and fried.

tumblr_lq00pzxqXT1qaj09co6_r1_250.gif

That's something that really shits me. If its not in the water, its not poached. Cooked in those contraptions, its a coddled egg, not poached. You're using the steam to cook the egg, you're not poaching anything.
Why is it so hard for people to boil some water and drop a couple of eggs in it? The microwave versions shit me even more!

That's something that really shits me. If its not in the water, its not poached. Cooked in those contraptions, its a coddled egg, not poached. You're using the steam to cook the egg, you're not poaching anything.
Why is it so hard for people to boil some water and drop a couple of eggs in it? The microwave versions shit me even more!

Because heads like me don't have a hot plate to poach an egg on

Sex eggs every morning too, if still in the protein synthesis window.

Simpsons%20-%20Abe%20Simpson%20Typewriter.png

Hey i have an iron too..

Umm no steak for me, unless its in an electric frying pan.

Scrambled eggs from the microwave is my favourite anyways.