• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
ad_221842488-e1475742183424.jpg

Emma Phillips in hospital where she had the vibrator removed (Picture: Mercury)A student teacher has spoken about how she got a vibrator stuck up her backside during sex.
Emma Phillips, a mother of one from Wallasey, Merseyside, first thought boyfriend Lee had hidden the vibrator under a pillow as a prank.
Norway's prime minister was caught playing Pokémon Go in parliamentBut then when she pressed down on her stomach she felt a buzzing inside her. They tried to remove it using a fork handle and barbecue prongs but all efforts failed.
She was rushed to hospital to have the sex toy taken out and now Emma wants to warn people not to be afraid of getting help in embarrassing situations.
Emma, 24, said: ‘We were looking around the bed in case it had fallen out. ‘When I leaned on my stomach I could feel it vibrating – it was stuck low down and at one point was even wedged behind my hip.’
ad_221842490-e1475741993256.jpg

Emma was embarrassed but now she’s speaking out (Picture: Mercury)She added: ‘For a while Lee was suggesting all kinds of wonderful options.
‘He tried a kitchen fork handle, which we won’t be using again, and said he could feel it at one point but that it was too far up – it was a goner.
‘He tried barbecue prongs too but after a certain point – after an hour of trying – we knew were going to have to go to hospital. We were both a bit shocked.’

read more http://metro.co.uk/2016/10/06/stude...ring-sex-with-boyfriend-6174685/?ito=facebook

Bbq tongs ?

But what on earth does her occupation have to do with the rest of the story? Do student teachers have loose assholes?

Bbq tongs ?

But what on earth does her occupation have to do with the rest of the story? Do student teachers have loose assholes?

Yes. And all nurses.

What's the difference between a student teacher and a bowling ball? You can only get three fingers into a bowling ball.

. "They tried to remove it using a fork handle and barbecue prongs but all efforts failed."

Sounds like you could park a truck in there

Last edited:
yer the fork handle and bbq prongs fitted OK but the south African miner holding them got stock halfway in and had to abort the mission

and suddenly the number of fathers going to parent teacher interviews increased

Someone told me once, that a well known Female Australian Newsreader was admitted to Hospital after having a bottle stuck up her arse or koont. She was dating a well known Australian Singer at the time.

Names have been omitted to protect the person's identity and modesty :p

Someone told me once, that a well known Female Australian Newsreader was admitted to Hospital after having a bottle stuck up her arse or koont. She was dating a well known Australian Singer at the time.

Names have been omitted to protect the person's identity and modesty :p

Diesel and Jennifer

Seriously, why do chix do chit like this? Can you shed some light on this pls [MENTION=18714]Nikko[/MENTION];