• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Fadi

How many here would like to have the energy they had when they were younger...without the reliance on caffeine? I'm talking real fair dinkum true energy from within. Remember the days you ran, jumped, kicked a ball, or punched the air with so much energy...and that was just for the heck of it; for the sheer fun of it. You felt alive. You woke up feeling refreshed. You had a good night sleep. Your appetite was high and so was the digestion of the food you ate. You enjoyed life and felt alive! What changed? I ask you, what is it that has really changed?

Sure you've gotten older in years, but I've yet to see a rule and regulation book that dictates how we ought to behave as we mature and embrace the years as they become us and us them. If you want energy, then do one thing and one thing only: move! And the best movement that does an extraordinary job in filling up that readily available energy tank as well as our reserve tanks, is walking. The human body is made to walk. Our whole being improves when we engage in a consistent healthy lifestyle that includes walking. This thread of mine is not about the many health benefits of walking no, it's simply a message regarding reclaiming your energy. You awe it to yourself to feel great and alive.

Yes for sure, do your lifting, as that's one hell of an activity to keep you healthy and strong both mentally and physically. But to lift you need energy, and that's where walking shines its true colours, displaying its full glory when it eliminates your daily struggles and let you cruse throughout your days instead. You've got nothing to lose, so why not give this energy generator a go and prove my words to yourself, or prove me wrong if you're still feeling in need of a caffeine lift to get you through your day.

Look at what happens when one single drop of water is set into motion here, and the activities that are so powerfully generated because of it. Its like one motion leading to a wave of emotions.

Strange you would post this Fadi when I was thinking about this the other day. My three young kids rarely walk anywhere, they mostly run. They get out of bed in the morning and run across the landing and down the stairs 2 at a time and in the case on my son jump as many onto each landing as possible. They run to the kitchen to get breakfast and then continue to run, skip and jump the day away until bed time at 7pm. They are all good sleepers and the 2 youngest often will ask to go bed early. For the last 5 years I have run 3-6 days a week 15-70km a week depending on what I was training for. I noticed that the more I did the more energy I had and the less sleep or at least hours on bed I needed. I would often find myself jogging from one room in the house to the other rather than walking without even realising it just like my kids do. So whether it is running, walking, skipping or riding a bike I agree with you that the more we move the better we feel. Thats enough typing for now, i'm off for a walk.

Awesome post, thank you for sharing sir. Yes it's definitely a joy watching kids being kids. I have 5 girls, ranging from 23 years to 3 years. The most active and most inspirational for me is my 3 year old.