• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
does anyone else find it rather coincidental that in both NRL and AFL there was a sydney vs Melb rivalry?
that in both codes there were two teams that hadn't won in 50-60years? and that both of those teams won and broke the drought :?

People used to say that State of Origin was rigged. But, as a Marketing ploy you wouldn't allow one team (Qld) to win 8 years in a row. It's killed off some of the interest in State of Origin in NSW. State of Origin obviously isn't rigged.

How would you get away with rigging a Grand Final, let alone two of them?

the-x-files-i-want-to-believe-print.jpg

People used to say that State of Origin was rigged. But, as a Marketing ploy you wouldn't allow one team (Qld) to win 8 years in a row. It's killed off some of the interest in State of Origin in NSW. State of Origin obviously isn't rigged.

the-x-files-i-want-to-believe-print.jpg

by using that same question " how would get away with it " when it comes to sport and of course a good ol' syden vs melb showdown , people are blind

now a sydney vs melb GF yeah sure i can understand that , but when you push it that in both codes there just happened to be two teams that had a 50+ year drought , that is stretching it a bit but ok it's believable , and then you add in that they both won breaking the drought , it has leave you wondering

When you think about it, it wouldn't be hard to do if you had the co-operation of the Team Cook. Get the Cook to spike the Team's food with something to make them sick or plummet their Testosterone levels on Game day/week. :eek:

When you think about it, it wouldn't be hard to do if you had the co-operation of the Team Cook. Get the Cook to spike the Team's food with something to make them sick or plummet their Testosterone levels on Game day/week. :eek:
or the more simpler way , just offer them money to tank it

Add to this that it looked like Storm forgot to play for the first 20 mins of the game and you could be onto something!!!

Meh, the doggies had been getting better and better for well over a decade now. They really started to get their act together when Rodney Eade took over as the coach it was only a matter of time before they won.

Fucking sweet victory it was too and easily the most deserved i have ever seen.

The dogs have been playing out of their skin the whole finals series.

The only person that tanked in the AFL GF was Buddy...you'd like to think he was playing pretty badly hurt because he didn't show up.

The dogs have been playing out of their skin the whole finals series.

The only person that tanked in the AFL GF was Buddy...you'd like to think he was playing pretty badly hurt because he didn't show up.

So the Swan's number one player Buddy Franklin "tanked" along with the Storm's number one player Cooper Cronk.

Resulting in both their respective Teams who were favourites, losing. Cue the X-Files music!

see this thread is an example of how they would get away with it, because the idea is so in your face that no one would believe that it could happen , the best way to hide the truth is by putting it right in your face

[MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION]; [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION];

There is lots of proof for the rigging. its on Youtube. But not on Wiki. You can't trust that chit on wiki. If you don't agree with me, you are ignorant. But I know you guys are better than that and I believe that you are intelligent enough to agree with me.

#uncoverthetruth
#votetrump

image.png

Last edited:
There is lots of proof for the rigging. its on Youtube. But not on Wiki. You can't trust that chit on wiki. If you don't agree with me, you are ignorant. But I know you guys are better than that and I believe that you are intelligent enough to agree with me.

Lol. I saw the resemblance too.