• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Wins

Banned
Hello forum users.
steroid toxicity is not a widely researched topic in the medical community, maybe, because it does not affect so many people. we all know that oral steroids cause the most damage. so now, my question is, what is the best liver protector? when do you use it and how?

I use Liv52 even though I'm not taking roids. Just for its health benefits. About 10 bux or less for 100 tabs. Cheap as.

Yes. I did elevated values when I was a teenager. So periodically I like to perform a liver cleanse.

Shrek.

Eat egg yolks, and if you must throw part of the egg away for whatever reason, then it's the white I wave goodbye to. If you don't wish to go down that road, then take 500mg of choline a day. In addition, instead of drinking plain water, make it cornsilk water during the day all day everyday. Not only your liver would thank you, but also your kidneys.

i've found a top 5 list, with best protectors (TUDCA, Milk Thistle, Essentiale Forte, N-acetyl cysteine (NAC)[FONT=&quot] , [/FONT]Liv-52[FONT=&quot][/FONT])
was thinking this is just a marketing tool, to sell TUDCA, that is why on the first place.
also i am trying to check if maybe for some this is individual, and fit different products.