• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Blakey

Hey fellas
Just joined up trying to get an idea of what cycles guys are running on here
My current is
600mg test e weekly
10ius novo rapid mourning and post workout
90mg ment daily
Lgd 10mg daily
Look forward to your replies blakey

Hey fellas
Just joined up trying to get an idea of what cycles guys are running on here
My current is
600mg test e weekly
10ius novo rapid mourning and post workout
90mg ment daily
Lgd 10mg daily
Look forward to your replies blakey

At 5,11" and 78kg, you have plenty of room to grow yet. Are you expecting to add (say) at least 10kg on the above cycle, or would that be asking too much of your body, based on your training and eating? I see testosterone and I see Insulin there. If that dosage does not put at least 10kg onto your frame, taking you from 78 to at least 90kg in my opinion, then your reliance on the PEDs (within this cycle) is much greater than on what feeds it.

At 5,11" and 78kg, you have plenty of room to grow yet. Are you expecting to add (say) at least 10kg on the above cycle, or would that be asking too much of your body, based on your training and eating? I see testosterone and I see Insulin there. If that dosage does not put at least 10kg onto your frame, taking you from 78 to at least 90kg in my opinion, then your reliance on the PEDs (within this cycle) is much greater than on what feeds it.

Yeah mate I'm going for a bulk I was hoping for 10 maybe a little more its supposed to be somewhat of a clean bulk so I'll have to watch how much fat comes on with the slin especially because in not using hgh with it
Diet is about3500 cal daily
And about 200grams protein
So far I've put on about 3kgs In 3 weeks I'd say 2kg muscle and a kg of water/glycogen so far so good thanks for the reply

Last edited:
Yeah mate I'm going for a bulk I was hoping for 10 maybe a little more its supposed to be somewhat of a clean bulk so I'll have to watch how much fat comes on with the slin especially because in not using hgh with it
And about 200grams
So far I've put on about 3kgs In 3 weeks I'd say 2kg muscle and a kg of water/glycogen so far so good thanks for the reply
You're welcome Blake. Are you a so called hard gainer? There was a time when I consuming between 13,500 to 15,000 calories a day and did not gain a single gram at that time. The reason was a superfast metabolism. Would you say you have one of those fast metabolism, or are somewhat an in between type of a metabolism? Are you focusing on having no less than 3g of Leucine per your protein meal, and are you giving your meals enough time between consuming in order to for your body to actually create a need for protein synthesis, i.e. muscle growth? The reason for my question is that the normal bodybuilding approach of "the more frequent the meals the better" can actually waste not only your time (and money spent on food), but rather end up only adding calories to your normal daily caloric intake, without actually creating an anabolic state of protein synthesis. I'd space my meals between 3.5 to 4 hours for best results. This is the latest science done not only by a scientist, but also by a scientist who is a world class powerlifter and bodybuilder.

As you can see, I have not really said much about drugs, but focused on some of what the drugs "crave" in order for them to shine and give you their best.

You're welcome Blake. Are you a so called hard gainer? There was a time when I consuming between 13,500 to 15,000 calories a day and did not gain a single gram at that time. The reason was a superfast metabolism. Would you say you have one of those fast metabolism, or are somewhat an in between type of a metabolism? Are you focusing on having no less than 3g of Leucine per your protein meal, and are you giving your meals enough time between consuming in order to for your body to actually create a need for protein synthesis, i.e. muscle growth? The reason for my question is that the normal bodybuilding approach of "the more frequent the meals the better" can actually waste not only your time (and money spent on food), but rather end up only adding calories to your normal daily caloric intake, without actually creating an anabolic state of protein synthesis. I'd space my meals between 3.5 to 4 hours for best results. This is the latest science done not only by a scientist, but also by a scientist who is a world class powerlifter and bodybuilder.

As you can see, I have not really said much about drugs, but focused on some of what the drugs "crave" in order for them to shine and give you their best.
Yes I am definitely a hard gainer ectomorph or whatever else it is called very high metabolism and terrible genitics 13'000 is alot of calories how did you manage doing that????? Drinking dextrose shakes all day long??? At the moment I consume about 4hard meals a day with a few shakes thrown in between 2 shakes after each pin of slin a low fat high carb meal an hour after that I will definitely look into the method you are using .
And yes I do try to get at least 3 grams of leucine per meal it sounds like you know a thing or 2 glad you posted on the thread as I welcome any and all opinions and critique of my cycle and diet

Yes I am definitely a hard gainer ectomorph or whatever else it is called very high metabolism and terrible genitics 13'000 is alot of calories how did you manage doing that????? Drinking dextrose shakes all day long???
Hahaha no mate, not drinking sugar or oil Fadi's 13500 calorie "diet" :D!

This eating lasted about 4 months when I was about 17 years old and heavily involved in Olympic weightlifting, training at minus 15 degrees Celsius at times (or at least riding the bicycle to the AIS in Canberra) during a freezing winter. I was around the 75kg mark at the time, and it wasn't something that I planned to start or finish, as it just happened for whatever reason bmy body needed it to happen. In any case, we're talking about you now and not me. I've had my time, it's all about you now Champion.

Last edited:
Olympion congrats well if there's anything else you want to know about me my cycle or diet I'll be here

Olympion congrats well if there's anything else you want to know about me my cycle or diet I'll be here
Thank you Blake, however I must correct you brother, as I was not an Olympian, I only made it to the World Junior Championships held in Italy given the very short time I was in the sport. However the juniors was a tougher contest in that year (of 1984), as the Eastern Block boycotted the LA Olympics as a payback for the United States and its allies boycotting the Moscow Olympics 4 years prior in 1980. Man, you weren't even born back then Blakey :)!

I wish you all the very best young man.

Thank you Blake, however I must correct you brother, as I was not an Olympian, I only made it to the World Junior Championships held in Italy given the very short time I was in the sport. However the juniors was a tougher contest3 in that year (of 1984), as the Eastern Block boycotted the LA Olympics as a payback for the United States and its allies boycotting the Moscow Olympics 4 years prior in 1980. Man, you weren't even born back then Blakey :)!

I wish you all the very best young man.

Still thats a great achievement good work
Yep 1990 I found my way into the world
Thanks for the kind words I'll be sure to stick around learn and grow

Back in 2009 when I joined Ausbb, I made it known of what I considered to be the King of anabolic hormones, and yes that was King Insulin. However (and it's one of those big howevers), why use insulin? Why am I asking to begin with you may ask. Well, both you and I know that testosterone is an anabolic hormone (as well as androgenic), and we both know that Insulin is very much anabolic as well. So what's the big deal and why am I making bit of fuss over insulin and not testosterone? Because we can very easily stimulate the release of insulin from a healthy pancreas, but try as you may, there's nothing you can eat that would do an equivalent job with testosterone, hence one takes it exogenously. And no, I wouldn't believe the old science that has told us that lifting the big 3s (squat, bench, deadlifts) would really stimulate the endocrine system by getting it to release some anabolic hormones to help us with our cause in building muscle mass. Yes, there is stimulation of said hormones, however it's not worth writing home about according to modern science.

Back to Insulin, why take it when you can very easily stimulate its release Blake? Insulin does not discriminate, it will build both muscle as well as fat..., but you knew that anyway.

And about 200grams protein
You do realise that protein (especially the anabolic triggering amino acid Leucine) does rise/spike your level of insulin also yes? Fats stabilise the beast and work to level out and lend a balance to your blood sugar level.

What is muscle? Anything intracellular in a muscle fiber is muscle Blake. So glycogen and water inside a muscle cell is muscle, or part and parcel of what constitute a muscle. It's only when you have extracellular fluid that we begin to call it edema or water retention, you know, that puffy moon face look soft muscle tissue look. OK, I'll leave it here for today, and our discussion shall continue (God willing).

Look after yourself Champ.

Back in 2009 when I joined Ausbb, I made it known of what I considered to be the King of anabolic hormones, and yes that was King Insulin. However (and it's one of those big howevers), why use insulin? Why am I asking to begin with you may ask. Well, both you and I know that testosterone is an anabolic hormone (as well as androgenic), and we both know that Insulin is very much anabolic as well. So what's the big deal and why am I making bit of fuss over insulin and not testosterone? Because we can very easily stimulate the release of insulin from a healthy pancreas, but try as you may, there's nothing you can eat that would do an equivalent job with testosterone, hence one takes it exogenously. And no, I wouldn't believe the old science that has told us that lifting the big 3s (squat, bench, deadlifts) would really stimulate the endocrine system by getting it to release some anabolic hormones to help us with our cause in building muscle mass. Yes, there is stimulation of said hormones, however it's not worth writing home about according to modern science.

Back to Insulin, why take it when you can very easily stimulate its release Blake? Insulin does not discriminate, it will build both muscle as well as fat..., but you knew that anyway.

You do realise that protein (especially the anabolic triggering amino acid Leucine) does rise/spike your level of insulin also yes? Fats stabilise the beast and work to level out and lend a balance to your blood sugar level.

What is muscle? Anything intracellular in a muscle fiber is muscle Blake. So glycogen and water inside a muscle cell is muscle, or part and parcel of what constitute a muscle. It's only when you have extracellular fluid that we begin to call it edema or water retention, you know, that puffy moon face look soft muscle tissue look. OK, I'll leave it here for today, and our discussion shall continue (God willing).

Look after yourself Champ.

Firstly yes insulin is dangerous and I'm not advocating its use and yes the first few injections I was shitting myself to put it bluntly
But there a safety precautions you can take start small 6ius always check your blood glucose levels and do not have it at a time where it will still be in your system before bed and always have access to a fast acting sugar /glucose source just by following these safety precautions you can eliminate a bit not all but some of the danger that comes along with slin
So to answer some of your questions yes you can raise insulin levels naturally by fasting or eating / using products dextrose leucine ect
But is it anywhere as near as much or will it do the same thing as injections sadly no it's not even close imo
I do still eats fats while on slin but not in the first hour as it blunts and makes it harder for your body to absorb the post injection carb/pro shake
Really if you are bulking and extra calories are not problem then it brings the risk factor down
It's when people run it in a cut calorie deficit diet or start stacking fast acting insulin with slow acting or mega dosing the stuff it starts getting pretty dangerous
Running 10ius morning and post workout has been working well for me you get to know how your body reacts I honestly don't even check my blood sugar levels anymore If after my pin and my shake if and hour passes and I start to feel a bit lethargic ill just have a glass of juice
And as for the water /glycogen retention I was referring to my muscles not body wise as I don't have any trouble with water retention and usually stay on low doses of adex on cycle to combat this but what I meant was I think because slin basically force feeds your muscles water food glycogen it probably isn't 3kg of pure muscle I've put on that's all I ment by that not the old high estrogen moon face water retention hopefully that answers some questions sorry for the novel of a post

I don't think slin is worth it unless you're a pro or at least a national level competitor. You should be able to achieve what you want with just gear.

Last edited:
I don't think slin is worth it unless you're a pro or at least a national level competitor. You should be able to achieve what you want with just gear.

Yeah that's a fair point and I think alot of guys think that aswell slin is dangerous but it isn't the monster that it is made out to be when I have my pin in the morning I can literally feel it feeding my muscles especially the ones still pumped from working out the night before yeah it does sound weird .

Last edited by a moderator: