• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yeah that's a fair point and I think alot of guys think that aswell slin is dangerous but it isn't the monster that it is made out to be when I have my pin in the morning I can literally feel it feeding my muscles especially the ones still pumped from working out the night before yeah it does sound weird .

You won't convince me otherwise .

Yeah that's a fair point and I think alot of guys think that aswell slin is dangerous but it isn't the monster that it is made out to be when I have my pin in the morning I can literally feel it feeding my muscles especially the ones still pumped from working out the night before yeah it does sound weird .
Hey Blakey, I think you've worked it out already that I'm not a judgmental person, so with that said, let me share this bit of info with you sir.

I 100% agree with you (even though I've never taken insulin myself), that insulin does exactly and in the manner you've brilliantly described it above. However, did you know that there is another way to get that result without taking insulin? We both agree that insulin is the Bus (and Boss) that shuttles all the goodies into your muscle fibers. So how can we get that same action happening without (if we choose to) not take insulin? I've written something about this back in 2009, however now in 2016, I've giving it bit of a twist, and I'm sort of discussing it with Big R (Repacked) in the bodybuilding section of this forum.

I'm talking about doubling up. That is to say, to maintain a high level of protein synthesis going, as well as (and this is where you come in Champ), injecting some much needed nutrient filled blood directly into our worked muscles, we double up, i.e. we train today what we trained yesterday. We do that, but we focus on a totally different number of repetitions; repetitions that would elicit a tremendous muscle pump, gorging your muscles with heavily filled nutrients rich blood. Can you work out the critical factor here? It's your eating from the time of your last workout, until you're back in the gym to smash it yet again. Smash it not with high load low or lower reps, but rather with 20 to 30 rep sets and a minimal rest in between (say 1 minute). This is what you call directly feeding (or "spoon feeding") your hungry and stressed muscles.

Something to think about for future workouts if you're interested Blakey. Look after yourself Tiger.

Hey Blakey, I think you've worked it out already that I'm not a judgmental person, so with that said, let me share this bit of info with you sir.

I 100% agree with you (even though I've never taken insulin myself), that insulin does exactly and in the manner you've brilliantly described it above. However, did you know that there is another way to get that result without taking insulin? We both agree that insulin is the Bus (and Boss) that shuttles all the goodies into your muscle fibers. So how can we get that same action happening without (if we choose to) not take insulin? I've written something about this back in 2009, however now in 2016, I've giving it bit of a twist, and I'm sort of discussing it with Big R (Repacked) in the bodybuilding section of this forum.

I'm talking about doubling up. That is to say, to maintain a high level of protein synthesis going, as well as (and this is where you come in Champ), injecting some much needed nutrient filled blood directly into our worked muscles, we double up, i.e. we train today what we trained yesterday. We do that, but we focus on a totally different number of repetitions; repetitions that would elicit a tremendous muscle pump, gorging your muscles with heavily filled nutrients rich blood. Can you work out the critical factor here? It's your eating from the time of your last workout, until you're back in the gym to smash it yet again. Smash it not with high load low or lower reps, but rather with 20 to 30 rep sets and a minimal rest in between (say 1 minute). This is what you call directly feeding (or "spoon feeding") your hungry and stressed muscles.

Something to think about for future workouts if you're interested Blakey. Look after yourself Tiger.

Great idea and definitely something to ponder upon
I'm doing something sort of similar at the moment
Usally my workouts are a pyramid style / super set style workout were say if I was doing chest tonight the following night I would start off by doing the last lift from the night so say the last thing I did was bench I would start of with light bench presses high reps
Slowly increasing weight all the way to Max low reps then start arms or whatever I'm doing that night starting low weight highs reps and do the same 7 days a week for about an hour and half to 2 hours a day I can go into more detail but you probably don't wanna hear every little detail .
But it's definitely something to think about sounds good do you or did you use doubling up yourself working out that way?

Last edited:
Great idea and definitely something to ponder upon
I'm doing something sort of similar at the moment
Usally my workouts are a pyramid style / super set style workout were say if I was doing chest tonight the following night I would start off by doing the last lift from the night so say the last thing I did was bench I would start of with light bench presses high reps
Slowly increasing weight all the way to Max low reps then start arms or whatever I'm doing that night starting low weight highs reps and do the same 7 days a week for about an hour and half to 2 hours a day I can go into more detail but you probably don't wanna hear every little detail .
But it's definitely something to think about sounds good do you or did you use doubling up yourself working out that way?
As a former weightlifter, that goes without saying, the same when I was a gymnast (before weightlifting). In bodybuilding I focus on pumping blood through the previously worked muscle. There are two ways you can approach this method Blake.

1. Apply some pump up reps to have some new blood reenter the area worked the night before (and speed up recovery)

2. Apply some hard work as the night before, but this time with a different approach, in that the reps are at least double of what you did the night before, lifting less weight obviously whilst focusing on increasing blood volumisation. Here, we can also grow (if we go all out with our effort stopping one rep short of failure say).

Blakey, you're 26 today, but you won't be 26 forever, so please (and always) be mindful of looking after your connective tissues, especially after you've come back from a lay off. It's imperative that you take that into account if you wish yourself a prosperous and long lifting journey. Look after yourself Champ.

Hey fellas
Just joined up trying to get an idea of what cycles guys are running on here
My current is
600mg test e weekly
10ius novo rapid mourning and post workout
90mg ment daily
Lgd 10mg daily
Look forward to your replies blakey

90mg ment ed, thats quite a hefty ment dose. Have you used ment before?

5'11" (going by [MENTION=2727]Fadi[/MENTION] post) and 78kg with a chemical regime that would make a russian blush. Young people and their impatience lololol.

I'm no Gerry, Shrek or Stiffy but the above would have reaching for far harder and funner drugs.