• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
i have past 2 cycles and all i needed (test ent, dbol, nolvadex,clomid, aromasin) i took from thepharmacom, everything available there. as i've read and know from my experience this lab is legit.
but again, i have only 2 cycles, there are guys here with more experience

as i know this is the safest steroid. what side effect do you think it may give?
Increases the risk of hardening of the arteries, also known as atherosclerosis. Granted this side effect won't manifest itself to you immediately (say) like hypertension, however with time and prolonged use (due to being under the impression that Oxandrolone is "safe"), will/or may lead to the condition I've mentioned.

If you ask me, the only two elite competitors who would see this drug shine in all its glory would be:

1. Olympic weightlifters
2. Martial artists.

The reason for that is because it's mainly a "power" drug rather than strength and mass one. Females prefer it due to its low androgen /DHT stimulatory effect.

i understand the adv and disadv, and anyway i am ready for this try. i've read a lot of info about anavar, this will be the best option. the only problem is poor availability. have checked a lot of sources and as i can see it is very hard to find it.
Legally it's nearly (if not more) than **** per one bottle. I'm talking about 10 years ago. It was the most expensive anabolic steroid I knew of, as it is strictly made and prescribed for three types of people in our society:

1. Short children

2. Aids victims

3. Burn victims

The last condition of the three ailments above indicates that Oxandrolone excels in cell regeneration. But then again, so does plenty of egg yolks consumed during a building up period. Egg yolks are unique not just for their first class protein source, but also because of their cholesterol, a substrate that goes a long way to positively build and reinforce the cell's integrity/cell wall if you like. Without cholesterol we would simply disintegrate/fall apart. Come to think of it, steroids are made from cholesterol, hence butter and egg yolk and such are magnificent muscle building foods.

I understand you said that you've done your research, and I wish you all the very best whichever direction you choose for yourself. Now I don't know your age, but did you realise that females get prescribed one of the best and most popular anabolic steroid there is? The reason for the prescription is osteoporosis. That drug is non other than the highly anabolic Deca-durabolin, an old school drug if you like, usually taken with a more androgenic drug like Dianabol back in the day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Legally it's nearly (if not more) than **** per one bottle. I'm talking about 10 years ago. It was the most expensive anabolic steroid I knew of, as it is strictly made and prescribed for three types of people in our society:

1. Short children

2. Aids victims

3. Burn victims

The last condition of the three ailments above indicates that Oxandrolone excels in cell regeneration. But then again, so does plenty of egg yolks consumed during a building up period. Egg yolks are unique not just for their first class protein source, but also because of their cholesterol, a substrate that goes a long way to positively build and reinforce the cell's integrity/cell wall if you like. Without cholesterol we would simply disintegrate/fall apart. Come to think of it, steroids are made from cholesterol, hence butter and egg yolk and such are magnificent muscle building foods.

I understand you said that you've done your research, and I wish you all the very best whichever direction you choose for yourself. Now I don't know your age, but did you realise that females get prescribed one of the best and most popular anabolic steroid there is? The reason for the prescription is osteoporosis. That drug is non other than the highly anabolic Deca-durabolin, an old school drug if you like, usually taken with a more androgenic drug like Dianabol back in the day.

are you sure it's so expensive? i've found it cheaper, and it is available

Last edited by a moderator:
are you sure it's so expensive? i've found it cheaper, and it is available
I am certain. I am also certain that most all bodybuilders today, in the west (at least), are not using what they think they're using. Either you get it from the pharmacy here in Oz, or you get it from a pharmacy over the counter (no prescription) overseas. All else is a matter of degrees of how much of the original chemical compound is actually included within whatever it is that you're purchasing and putting into your body. Back in the day, 20mg to 30mg of Dianabol did it (and we're talking pro bodybuilders and elite weightlifters). Today I hear about people taking upward of 50mg of Dianabol. The human body (and most certainly our liver) has not changed in the span of 40 years, but most certainly the strength (and purity) claimed for a particular drug has definitely changed.

Last edited:
You're all going to Hell .......... especially when Goosey finds out.

Last edited:
I know in Christianity, putting any unnecessary foreign substance into the Body isn't allowed. Then there's the following the Laws of the Land preaching's. Then there's the whole cheating and being deceitful etc to cover it all up which is sinful.[/QUOTE]

i am pretty sure this is not the only sinful thing done by each of us.

Anything to do with Barry he's a pharma

laughing-bonobo-crop.jpg