• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Fadi

I could have put it there, but thought it was truly not warranted to end the title of this thread with an exclamation mark! If you have ever doubted what you're about to see, consider the fact, the most often unheard or undiscussed fact of women raping men. I've known since the 70s of that most famous line the woman uses when she's about to rape you, "I'll blame it on you", or "I'll have the tables turn on you if you don't ... ."

” Nah! How Can Men Get Raped? That’s So Funny! ” https://thelogicalindian.com/story-...n-get-raped-too-and-mostly-suffer-in-silence/

Some may argue oh yeh man, but it's all a matter of degree. In other words, for every 10 women getting beaten up or raped, possibly one man has the same done to him. My reply to that statement is please reconsider the fact, that most men aren't as willing to come forward to claim some harm has occurred to them at the hand of a female. Yes, men (in most cases) do suffer in silence, and it ain't a laughing matter.

Now let's move on to domestic violence shall we...

Last edited:
Great post Fadi. In this day and age of Female dominance in our Western Society it takes a Man of Honour and Hardness to fight for true equality. Businesses like to be 'white knights' as they think 'attract the Women then the Men will follow'. Then there's Men who become 'white knights' as they can't attract Women without doing so.

Mother Nature made Males physically strong to survive. But Mother Nature made Women more cunning to survive. Mother Nature also gave Females a greater ability to 'read' people so they could take care of Babies and Children. This is why Men are generally a step or three behind Women in a lot of inter-personal interactions.

Our Western Society favours the more cunning. Look at all the causes which are specifically for Women. Men on the other hand are significantly under represented.

From my experience, Women get away with sooooooooo much more in our Society, and they expect sooooo much more .............. and they get so much more.

Our Society is a Female dominant one, whether overtly or covertly at times.

Not hitting a women when they deserve it is sexist.

Don't put yourself in such a position. As soon as you feel a Women is 'pushing your buttons' you should get out of the relationship. As she knows she's doing it. Plus, pushing buttons is a Female tactic.

If I find a Women is pushing my buttons I tell her to leave, done it heaps of times. I won't associate with psychologically violent Females. The same as Females shouldn't associate with physically violent Males.

Don't put yourself in such a position. As soon as you feel a Women is 'pushing your buttons' you should get out of the relationship. As she knows she's doing it. Plus, pushing buttons is a Female tactic.

If I find a Women is pushing my buttons I tell her to leave, done it heaps of times. I won't associate with psychologically violent Females. The same as Females shouldn't associate with physically violent Males.

It's just a line I say to fire up those lesbian feminists types.

Great post Fadi. In this day and age of Female dominance in our Western Society it takes a Man of Honour and Hardness to fight for true equality. Businesses like to be 'white knights' as they think 'attract the Women then the Men will follow'. Then there's Men who become 'white knights' as they can't attract Women without doing so.

Mother Nature made Males physically strong to survive. But Mother Nature made Women more cunning to survive. Mother Nature also gave Females a greater ability to 'read' people so they could take care of Babies and Children. This is why Men are generally a step or three behind Women in a lot of inter-personal interactions.

Our Western Society favours the more cunning. Look at all the causes which are specifically for Women. Men on the other hand are significantly under represented.

From my experience, Women get away with sooooooooo much more in our Society, and they expect sooooo much more .............. and they get so much more.

Our Society is a Female dominant one, whether overtly or covertly at times.
I believe in equality between the sexes. The problem begins to occur when both society and women confuse or refuse to acknowledge the difference between equality and sameness.

Did anyone else find that article about the guy being raped funny as fuck. Thanks Fadi, gave me a laugh in the early morning.

Dunno, The first time you receive a surprise digit in a place its not expected feels pretty rapey.

Until it doesn't.

One of my mates tells the best story about a surprise digit. Says it took his breath away and he couldn't get the words out to tell her to stop so she kept going for it. Then like you said, he claimed it felt pretty good. Haha.

He didn't seem to fazed by it.