• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I read the article you linked Fadi and to be honest it doesn't make sense to me.
If the woman threatened him with "I'll blame it on you" how could that be since all he has to do is not have sex with her therefore there would be nothing fkr her to blame him for.
It sounds like a made up story to me, I've had advances made on me from women Ihat I had no interest in and it's an instant soft on for me.

I read the article you linked Fadi and to be honest it doesn't make sense to me.
If the woman threatened him with "I'll blame it on you" how could that be since all he has to do is not have sex with her therefore there would be nothing fkr her to blame him for.
It sounds like a made up story to me, I've had advances made on me from women Ihat I had no interest in and it's an instant soft on for me.

Yep. He slept with a troll and is now making up excuses for it.

If he's pinning a gram of Test it'd be easy for a chick to rape him. He'd get an erection just looking at her, even if she was pig ugly.

There was an incident in Qld years ago where a few Chix raped some dude. I think they strapped a dildo on etc.

"Finally key experts are speaking out about the way this important social issue has been distorted by feminist ideology. Their startling conclusions:
  • There is no epidemic of domestic violence in Australia, says Don Weatherburn, Director of the NSW Bureau of Crime Statistics and Research.
  • A tiny 1.06 % of Australian women experience physical violence from their partners, says the Australian Bureau of Statistics.
  • Very few children witnessing their dads terrorizing their mothers but large numbers are being affected by their parents’ two-way couple violence which impacts a third of all couples, says our leading couple expert Professor Kim Halford.
  • A huge domestic violence industry is denying this reality by promoting misleading statistics which whitewash women’s violence and inflate figures concerning male aggression.
  • Legal protection for men falsely accused of violence is eroding as women gain more power to destroy men’s lives, says WA Law Reform Commissioner Augusto Zimmerman.
  • The real risk factors revealed in evidence-based research – like poverty, alcohol and drug abuse – are being ignored while femocrats promote the gender card.
  • There’s long been no help for male victims and their children, no support, no refuges. Our official policy requires male victims seeking help to be treated as perpetrators.
  • Vast sums are being spent on ideologically-based batterers’ programmes shown to be ineffective, says Deakin University violence prevention expert Professor Peter Miller."
http://www.bettinaarndt.com.au/news/2479/

The incidents of Men being assaulted by their Wives (or female partners) is surprising similar (but not equal) to that of Women being assaulted by Men. If you add in the number of Men who suicide due to all the psychological and sociological harm Women deliberately cause Men, more Men die of Domestic Violence than do Women.

I can't understand Blokes marrying aggressive or domineering Women.

A great article with a lot of Research:

"The growing trend for AVOs to be used for tactical purposes in family law disputes is also pushing up police records of domestic violence. “Rather than being motivated by legitimate concerns about feeling safe, a woman can make an application to AVO simply because she was advised by lawyers to look for any reason to apply for such an order when facing a family law dispute,” says Zimmermann, who served on a recent government inquiry into legal issues and domestic violence.A survey of NSW magistrates found 90 per cent agreed that AVOs were being used as a divorce tactic. Research by family law professor Patrick Parkinson and colleagues from the University of Sydney revealed that lawyers were suggesting that clients obtain AVOs, explaining to them that verbal and emotional abuse were enough to do the trick."

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...s/news-story/2749c4517a57c33aca8bc2da9a40e2f9

I got to gym today, and at desk, I turned in front of female staff and told my mrs 'you're fired'.

she threatened not to cook again, a possibility much worse than female to male violence.

Depends on how well your Wife cooks I guess. I guess some cooking could be classed as D.V.

I say we have a 'women swap'. We send all our agro domineering femonazis to some Middle East Country and we get some of their submissive and oppressed Women sent over here!