• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
He claims to be natural, but I highly doubt it. What kind of cycle is he on? how many cycles has he been on (estimate)
Is it physically possible to look like that without steroids. My dream body

f7adeb1bfaee4ced5cffe8ab53cfc5f6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not natty! But i doubt anyone can tell you how many cycles and what cycles he's been on. But i can tell you one thing, He's been doing it for a while

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Absolutely possible naturally, he is well within the possibilities of the lean body mass ratio.
Whether he actually achieved it naturally is another story, he is quite young still.
But he definitely has good genetics, steroids or not.
These are very flattering pictures of him.

What someone can acheive naturally is often more than what they THINK they can acheive.
The biggest obstacle being the trainees mind. That and more than most amateur guys dont train hard enough.

Tim.

He claims to be natural, but I highly doubt it. What kind of cycle is he on? how many cycles has he been on (estimate)

Is it possible, yes but not for 99% of the population.

Hey Troll. I thought Jaco was your "dream body". I quote:

This is my dream body. Here are some pics of Jaco De Bruyn
is this achievable naturally

http://ausbb.com/showthread.php?t=31290&p=719455#post719455

[MENTION=13432]WoodyAllen[/MENTION];

What someone can acheive naturally is often more than what they THINK they can acheive.
The biggest obstacle being the trainees mind. That and more than most amateur guys dont train hard enough.

Tim.

True dat.

Frankly, he is not big at all, just very lean. Anyone can look similar by just using an enormous amount of dedication and focused rage to stick to a serious cutting diet.

Don't tell me, you got the pic from an instagram account. Since he is most likely a self obsessed mirror hogger, he probably uses a number of cutting "aids" so that its easier to get to that state. Probably spends more time in front of the mirror than his boyfriend.

I guess that the OP does not realise that all "real" competitive bodybuilders look as lean as that, only bigger.

PS No wheels? Well, there ya go....

Yes, it's definitely the training program and the right diet.
most probably it's volume because it's hypertopic.