• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Jealous? Phuk no.

I have known a number of super rich (billion plus) in my time and they are ALL miserable fucks. All they can think about is money. How to make more (for some strange reason) and how to hold onto what they have. They rarely have any real friends as they view all people as either having their hand out or about to steal what they have.

They are obsessed about being richer than the next guy, jealous of those richer than them and never ever content. Never.

One guy I spent a lot of time with had, among many, many other things, over 1600 retirement units in the US. He had multi million dollar weekender homes all over the world. He had an entire room to hold all his watches. He could blow a few million a year on crap and still die a rich man. Yet all he could think about was how to make more money.

And they are all like that.

Go down to a nice quiet beach after sunset in the summer with your better half, buy yourself a meal of fish and chips and watch the stars come out. No money can buy you a better experience.

agreed
Jealous? Phuk no.

I have known a number of super rich (billion plus) in my time and they are ALL miserable fucks. All they can think about is money. How to make more (for some strange reason) and how to hold onto what they have. They rarely have any real friends as they view all people as either having their hand out or about to steal what they have.

They are obsessed about being richer than the next guy, jealous of those richer than them and never ever content. Never.

One guy I spent a lot of time with had, among many, many other things, over 1600 retirement units in the US. He had multi million dollar weekender homes all over the world. He had an entire room to hold all his watches. He could blow a few million a year on crap and still die a rich man. Yet all he could think about was how to make more money.

Go down to a nice quiet beach after sunset in the summer with your better half, buy yourself a meal of fish and chips and watch the stars come out. No money can buy you a better experience.

All the ones you knew or all the billionaires? I've worked for the once richest man in Oz, and I didn't get that impression. Certainly, they wish to be as successful as they can be, and I must agree that some (not all), but some do get consumed by what you've referred to in your post, there's no denying that fact. However my point here is that, one does not have to be a billionaire as such to possess such an unhealthy drive.

Some normal everyday folks burn themselves on the inside just through envy of what the Joneses have, and perhaps blame everyone else but themselves for not being what they believe they could have been. They have what I call the "if only" mentality, blaming all the external factors for their state of being. I've written a small article on that here few years ago now.

100% agree, for such is simply priceless. Well said, thank you.