• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I have read that nothing beats Optimum Nutrition when it comes to Whey protein. Whats so good about it? Why is it better than the others?
I have tried Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard whey and found it was no different

Last edited by a moderator:
They all buy their whey from the same companies. As long as it's actually whey going in the protein powder they are all basically the same.

The more posts I read, the more I'm thinking it's one of [MENTION=1]Admin[/MENTION] market research accounts.

What are the best brands of protein?
Bulk Nutrients. If you were to live in the United States, you'd find that our (that's the Aussie and Kiwi) whey protein powders to be very much sought-after for purity of origin. I trust the Australian dairy, egg, and meat industries, but I do not trust the American industries. Similarly, if I was asked, a pilot of which nationality would you prefer to be sitting at that cockpit..., my reply without any hesitation would be an Australian pilot thank you very much. I trust us, and feel lucky due to the high standards we set for ourselves in this country. My thoughts and preference re our whey protein powder follows on from it simply being an Aussie/Kiwi product. Good enough for me and my family.

Last edited:
Bulk Nutrients. If you were to live in the United States, you'd find that our (that's the Aussie and Kiwi) whey protein powders to be very much sort after for purity of origin. I trust the Australian dairy, egg, and meat industries, but I do not trust the American industries. Similarly, if I was asked, a pilot of which nationality would you prefer to be sitting at that cockpit..., my reply without any hesitation would be an Australian pilot thank you very much. I trust us, and feel lucky due to the high standards we set for ourselves in this country. My thoughts and preference re our whey protein powder follows on from it simply being an Aussie/Kiwi product. Good enough for me and my family.

While is doesn't help me the US whey is just as good as Aussie and Kiwi whey.

I would say that in many ways the US have stricter animals welfare standards and quality controls than in Aus and NZ.

But ignore that and buy Aussie dairy. Haha.

Most of the protein supps companies have almost zero interest in quality powders. As long as it's not radioactive or causes puss filled growths (unless it makes you look more swole, bro) they could not give a flyingphuk.

I'll let you into a little secret. The US supps market is so competitive that they buy their powder based on price. Not it's supposed source of happy cows dancing in virgin green meadows in kemicull free Noo Zullind.

Profit squeeze is so great that a number of protein companies have been caught spiking their product with cheap amino acids.

I still think the op is a troll.

Still think its a troll.

Yep, looks like it. If you follow a lot of his links they seem to go to the same website. Which, when you click on the YouTube vid it takes you elsewhere, which is why [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; edited O.P. I assume.

Can't be bothered finding the right thread but on the topic of dairy products, A2 milk is being sued for false claims.

Lol, being sued by their rivals.

the food industry is a joke.

They're getting sued because they are making claims that even their own payed for research doesn't support.

How is suing someone that is taking market share on false claims a joke?

Surely the joke is that they have been able to get away with making these claims with zero proof for so long.

Last edited:
They're getting sued because they are making claims that even their own payed for research doesn't support.

How is suing someone that is taking market share on false claims a joke?

Surely the joke is that they have been able to get away with making these claims with zero proof for so long.

1. Yes, I know why their getting sued, it's who is suing them that is funny.

2. if it's not proven that they are making false claims (whatever that is) then it will be a joke.

3. I don't know, the milk tastes good to me.

1. Yes, I know why their getting sued, it's who is suing them that is funny.

2. if it's not proven that they are making false claims (whatever that is) then it will be a joke.

3. I don't know, the milk tastes good to me.

They are making claims that the research doesn't back up. That is happening, they have already had to remove plenty of claims. Wether that can be proven I court is a different story.