• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I've never gotten sick of Strawberry BN WPC, that being said I'm pretty infrequent in consumption of protein supplements.

Love my strawberry and chocolate flavoured BN stuff.
But only have it on training days as i generally dont feel like eating mid afternoon before training.

Tim.

I can't tolerate overly processed food.
over the years I've gone hot and cold with the protein, it's fascinating looking back and being able to say that it hasn't made a difference.

i read recently where Protien supplements can help the aged more than anyone.
i just don't believe anything in the health industry, it just boils down to living a healthy life, and most of the things the industry is pushing in my opinion isn't promoting health.

but if you don't agree that's fine, the cons been going on for a 100 years

Best ones I have tasted were a banana flavoured gainer from Max's and both chocolate and vanilla Muscle Food from BN. Likely because they both have dextrose.

Straight protein powders while they taste OK, all have that artificial after taste.

Saying that, ON 100% sits the best in my belly without any upsets generally.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Whoa whoa whoa... How can you possibly drink it without gagging?

I mean, it's not quite rice and pea protein mixed, but still...

Back in the 80s we used to mix our protein powders with juices, mainly apple juice....taste is awesome and the sweetness just right.

So my go to juice for the unsweetened/unflavoured protein powder today is apple juice, and for variety, I could use mango, apricot, grape, or whatever I'm in the mood for at the time.

Last edited:
Back in the 80s we used to mix our protein powders with juices, mainly apple juice....taste is awesome and the sweetness just right.

So my go to juice for the unsweetened/unflavoured protein powder today is apple juice, and for variety, I could use mango, apricot, grape, or whatever I'm in the mood for at the time.
Will have to give it a go!