• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I don't get the attraction anymore.

Sure someone will say convenience but It tastes like shit, it isn't filling and has dubious amounts of protein in it.

I agree. I tastes like shit and I try not to have it but I do when time does not permit or i need to make up macros.

Last edited:
Get Syntha 6 Edge. Better macros and tastes just as good. Personally my go-to powder is anything MTS. Never had a bad flavour and has the perfect consistency.

If protein powder tastes shit to you, you're buying the wrong stuff.

Lol. I tried plenty over the years. They all taste like shit. You must be used to eating bland tasting BB diet food.

Everyone loved the taste of no bull protein. Turned out the reason was there was bugger all protein in it.

Nope, the brands I buy taste awesome and are best sellers. You've just been buying shit protein.

Well they are all pretty good, except for one:

Oh-you-work.jpg

Nope, the brands I buy taste awesome and are best sellers. You've just been buying shit protein.
BN has enough flavour variety to suite me just fine. I like the banana, strawberry, and salted caramel out of the nine flavours they've got on offer. I agree with what you're saying above Steve, but like Barry and Adrian have said, each to his own really.

It's the fake sweetness chemical taste that makes me gag instantly.

Yet to find a protein powder that does not have that fake sweetener taste, so now I just have a steak or some chicken, no chemical after taste.

Have 2kg of devil wings marinating to put on the weber tomorrow....can't wait.

I have read that nothing beats Optimum Nutrition when it comes to Whey protein. Whats so good about it? Why is it better than the others?
I have tried Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard whey and found it was no different
Read up on machine supplements NZ Whey, compare ingredients. Then decide.

Don't get me wrong others taste great, but I like price, and value, with high content of protein.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Well they are all pretty good, except for one:

Oh-you-work.jpg

No Bull was the best tasting protein powder I have ever tasted, the stuff was delicious like desert, only unfortunate thing was that it contained no actual protein, probably why it tasted so delicious.

I wonder if their protein (and I use that word lightly) still tastes as good and if it actually contains protein now.

Only just realised the other day that they are still going..

Last edited by a moderator: