• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Logical Fallacies abound here I see. When will it end we'll never know!

Have you heard the story of the straw man and his pet red herrings? It was a fishy story to say the least, so we shall bury it right here to save everyone from its stench.

Have you seen circular reasoning sitting on the street corner near the gutter there, begging....the question? Poor thing sure looks awful from where I’m standing. What a pity; looks so big, huge in fact, no wait..., on a closer look he’s just bold and fat. What a shame, so much potential wasted. I think I’ll offer him some food...for thought, perchance his state of affairs might just improve some, though I doubt it as I think he's simply too far gone.

Logical Fallacies abound here I see. When will it end we'll never know!

Have you heard the story of the straw man and his pet red herrings? It was a fishy story to say the least, so we shall bury it right here to save everyone from its stench.

Have you seen circular reasoning sitting on the street corner near the gutter there, begging....the question? Poor thing sure looks awful from where I’m standing. What a pity; looks so big, huge in fact, no wait..., on a closer look he’s just bold and fat. What a shame, so much potential wasted. I think I’ll offer him some food...for thought, perchance his state of affairs might just improve some, though I doubt it as I think he's simply too far gone.

Fadi bringing up logical fallacies. Lol. Your endless replies are a logical fallacy.

Last edited:
I do feel you have a distrust of the U.S. My Father and my Grandfather both had a dislike for the United States. My Father actually cheered a bit during the first "Gulf War" when it seems the "Yanks" might cop a beating. I can only put their dislike for the U.S. down to the U.S. being late into WW1 and WW2 and the U.S.'s strongly Capitalistic society.

Your dad and grandad were not relying on social media to draw up the conclusions re the United States no Sir, they were simply relying on reality; the knowledge and wisdom that they've possessed, coupled with their ability to distinguish truth from falsehood. Here's what the Qur'an says about truth and falsehood:

21_18.jpg

21:18 We bring forward the Truth to crush and destroy falsehood; it is doomed to be banished. Woe to you for your way of thinking about God!

So basically when the truth appears, falsehood will vanish, as one would overwhelm the other.

However you may find the above as plain gibberish, appealing not to your senses. I respect that, and offer you the following instead, in support of your dad and grandad's sentiments towards that country we call the land of the free. Let's see if there's any truth associated with those cheap words, as action speaks much louder than mere words.

I was only 2 years old when this incident took place back in 1967.

Now let's see Ralph Nader as he discusses John McCain and Israel's bombing of that U.S.S. Liberty back in 67. Please keep in mind we're talking about a country here whose God is the Almighty Green Back..., above life's worth. Did I just mention that sacred word "life"?!

"Dead in the Water" http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/ussliberty.html

Last edited:
Yes, that's very interesting Fadi. Wiki backs up a lot of that video on the USS Liberty. My Father would often talk about the C.I.A.'s "involvement" in World Affairs.

Just on Wiki and the Twin Towers"

"In the immediate aftermathof the attacks, numerous structural engineers and experts spoke to the media,describing what they thought caused the towers to collapse. Abdolhassan Astaneh-Asl, a structural engineering professor at the University of Californiaat Berkeley, explained that the high temperatures in the fires weakened the steel beams and columns, causing them to become "soft and mushy", and eventually they were unable to support the structure above. Astaneh also suggested that the fireproofing became dislodged during the initial aircraft impacts. He also explained that, once the initial structural failure occurred,progressive collapse of the entire structure was inevitable.[60] Cesar Pelli,who designed the Petronas Towers in Malaysia and the World Financial Center inNew York, remarked, "no building is prepared for this kind ofstress."[61] ........."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collapse_of_the_World_Trade_Center

Yes, that's very interesting Fadi. Wiki backs up a lot of that video on the USS Liberty. My Father would often talk about the C.I.A.'s "involvement" in World Affairs.

Just on Wiki and the Twin Towers"

"In the immediate aftermathof the attacks, numerous structural engineers and experts spoke to the media,describing what they thought caused the towers to collapse. Abdolhassan Astaneh-Asl, a structural engineering professor at the University of Californiaat Berkeley, explained that the high temperatures in the fires weakened the steel beams and columns, causing them to become "soft and mushy", and eventually they were unable to support the structure above. Astaneh also suggested that the fireproofing became dislodged during the initial aircraft impacts. He also explained that, once the initial structural failure occurred,progressive collapse of the entire structure was inevitable.[60] Cesar Pelli,who designed the Petronas Towers in Malaysia and the World Financial Center inNew York, remarked, "no building is prepared for this kind ofstress."[61] ........."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collapse_of_the_World_Trade_Center

Thank you for that Sir. The only issue I take with that is the temperature, and the fact that these two WTC buildings actually were designed to take not only one such hit by a jet, but multiple hits by a jet/airliner.

Believe me, the deeper I dig, the more the US's credibility (or so called evidence) weakens.

Last edited: