• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
[FONT=&quot]Model branded ‘Miss Iron Bum’ shows off her muscles after she was bullied for being ‘skinny’

[/FONT]
538522050e3bbf5db8485454d1d83452

Bakhar Nabieva, aka ‘Miss Iron Bum’. Picture: Bakhar Nabieva/Instagram

Natalie KeeganThe Sun

• Email a friend

A FITNESS model who has been branded ‘Miss Iron Bum’ has wowed her social media fans by uploading a video of her latest training session filmed from behind.

The super-fit star is Bakhar Nabieva, a 22-year-old from Dnipropetrovsk, in western Ukraine, who is of Azerbaijani origin.
2ef8fced4f5ff8006315b97f0fc86941

Picture: Bakhar Nabieva/InstagramSource:Instagram

Bakhar says: “I was a very skinny child, had thin legs, and all my classmates made fun of me.
“So I decided to change the situation, I was tired of people looking at me.
“I started going to the gym, and had no idea how to build an exercise routine correctly so I just started working on the physical part, and one day I woke up and looked in the mirror and I saw some muscles.
“Once I saw the result of developing muscles nothing could stop me.”
8ad5afe04b68e40ebd60cbbd40d86552

When she joined social media and started uploading snaps of her fitness regimen and progress shots, she became a massive hit – and even earned the nickname the “Girl with the Iron Bum”.
Local media describes her as a fitness goddess with “an insane body, with curves bigger than the earth we stand on”.
b1865639009fc534d2112b830d3395d8

3f603abb2549b46948bf03462159779f

In addition to her impressive physique, social media users also say that she has a beautiful face and that she has been a hit in weight training contests.
And her fans are in complete awe when it comes to her latest upload.
44fb523569a649199efd08073d6a42e1

User gmw5555 commented on the video: “Interesting camera position, hmmmm!”
While bulldogs_london_coope said: “Bless you Mr Cameraman!”
And it wasn’t just the guys who were left impressed. Porsiacamille added: “I want her legs haha”.

She is just following the Woody Allen self promotion formula. If in need of media attention cos you are generally a loser, take your pants off. Trump is going to use that formula in November......