Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can this physique be achieved naturally (IFBB pro Jaco De Bruyn)

  1. #21
    .

    Array
    Goosey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    20,826
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Aaron View Post
    Think of training as taking you from A to B. That's Z.

    First, get to B.
    What has this got to do with the question?


    Actions verify priorities





  2. __________________

    Ausbb Sponsors
    littleblokefitness new and used home gym and fitness equipment at great prices
    Iron Tanks Apparel Gym & Fitness Apparel
    BioFlex Nutrition Bioflex Nutrition, Australia's Purest Supplements
    Bulk Nutrients 100% Pure bulk Nutrients
    Flex Fitness Equipment fitness Equipment Specialists | warehouse direct
    Iherb code : code ZSG863 iHerb.com - Vitamins, Supplements Natural Health Products

  • #22
    Active Member

    Array
    Kyle Aaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    4,153
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It's the answer he needs. It's like the bb.com Misc kids writing about $250k ceo jobs when they're at uni and just started their job at Macca's.

    From your posts it seems you just got started, OP. Keep going and you'll find out how far you can do.
    Hidden Content - curing iron deficiency


  • #23
    Banned

    Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    35
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Aaron View Post
    It's the answer he needs. It's like the bb.com Misc kids writing about $250k ceo jobs when they're at uni and just started their job at Macca's.

    From your posts it seems you just got started, OP. Keep going and you'll find out how far you can do.
    thanks


  • #24
    .

    Array
    Goosey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    20,826
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Aaron View Post
    It's the answer he needs. It's like the bb.com Misc kids writing about $250k ceo jobs when they're at uni and just started their job at Macca's.

    From your posts it seems you just got started, OP. Keep going and you'll find out how far you can do.
    As far as the physique in the original post is concerned, you either have it or not, no amount of exercise, diet or drugs will change that.

    but exercise and diet will make you stronger and looking better, and done correctly, leaner.


    Actions verify priorities


  • #25
    Elite Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    972
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goosey View Post
    As far as the physique in the original post is concerned, you either have it or not, no amount of exercise, diet or drugs will change that.

    but exercise and diet will make you stronger and looking better, and done correctly, leaner.
    Which is another way of saying that getting from A to B is worth the effort regardless of where your parents dumped you on the alphabetic scale.

    You are a mischievous old bugger sometimes.


  • #26
    .

    Array
    Goosey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    20,826
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bull View Post
    Which is another way of saying that getting from A to B is worth the effort regardless of where your parents dumped you on the alphabetic scale.

    You are a mischievous old bugger sometimes.
    No, blabber fingers was talking about zee

    and yes you is correct


    Actions verify priorities


  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •