• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Good video - always been a fan of Jay - everything he said was true I believe - even when I 1st started training 13-14 years ago it was something that was not that openly talked about - besides maybe on some forums....people thought me and my best mate were weird for training even haha - now days as Jay said with the internet, influences like the Zyzz period etc - every man and his dog seem to be on it, and everyone seems to be training....

An interesting parallel article on use of drugs in bodybuilding. Normally I won't read stuff by this guy, as he is a knob, but this is quite interesting.

https://www.t-nation.com/blogs/bodybuilding-a-reality-check

"I was recently talking to an IFBB pro and he mentioned that some pros take as much as 60 units of growth hormone per day on top of 5000-7000 mg of testosterone or steroids per week. They also take a total of over 200 units of insulin (combination of long acting and short acting) and other products like pharmaceutical IGF-1, thyroid hormones, etc.

To put it in perspective, those 60 units of pharmaceutical growth hormone would be, by itself, about 500-600 dollars per day."

An interesting parallel article on use of drugs in bodybuilding. Normally I won't read stuff by this guy, as he is a knob, but this is quite interesting.

https://www.t-nation.com/blogs/bodybuilding-a-reality-check

"I was recently talking to an IFBB pro and he mentioned that some pros take as much as 60 units of growth hormone per day on top of 5000-7000 mg of testosterone or steroids per week. They also take a total of over 200 units of insulin (combination of long acting and short acting) and other products like pharmaceutical IGF-1, thyroid hormones, etc.

To put it in perspective, those 60 units of pharmaceutical growth hormone would be, by itself, about 500-600 dollars per day."

Haha that is just crazy - the biggest thing I took out of that video is that it doesn't matter the amount of gear someone takes - if they don't have the genetics, motivation, drive then it doesn't matter.

I am sure some pro's do take the above but alot of the time you would find these at the low to mid-range guys trying to catch the top guys.

$500-600 dollars aday is alot of gay for pay....