• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Hint: her shopping cart consists of lots of eggs, avocados and leafy greens.

a7024382cdd35e580fbf18d04a649c93

Photo: Instagram @katrindavidsdottir

She squats 115 kilos and has won the CrossFit Games two years running, so when Katrin Davidsdottir spills on what her day on a plate looks like, we’re all ears.
Speaking to Rodale Wellness, the Iceland native explained her day starts with eggs, fried on both sides, half an avocado, some fruit and coffee with cream.
"I've got to have my eggs, otherwise my day starts off wrong," she told the publication. "In an effort to get more fat in my diet for fuel, I eat half of the avocado and then the cream in my coffee."
When it comes to lunch, no food court sandwiches here. Davidsdottir will have a chicken salad and the other half of the avocado.
RELATED: What a CrossFit wedding looks like
On days she doesn’t get time to have lunch, she substitutes with coconut water mixed with protein powder and a serving of fruit.
Dinner is jam-packed with green vegies (think spinach, kale and broccoli) with a protein like chicken or salmon “for its healthy fats and vitamin D.”
While we aren’t all CrossFit superstars, a good balance of protein, carbs and vegetables is not a bad way to eat at all.
Make sure to consult your doctor before dramatically changing your diet.

Looks like she eats sensibly, except for the coconut juice and protein powder, that made me gag

Last edited:
Fittest woman on Earth????
Fitness related to muscular endurance or cardiovascular endurance.
I hate these conspicuous titles. It's like asking who is stronger?

Power lifter
Strongman
Olympic Weightlifter.

Fuck off with these made up titles.

Fittest woman on Earth????
Fitness related to muscular endurance or cardiovascular endurance.
I hate these conspicuous titles. It's like asking who is stronger?

Power lifter
Strongman
Olympic Weightlifter.

Fuck off with these made up titles.

Agree. Fitness is specific to the activity.

wtf fittest woman on earth?

How many olympic gold medals does she have?

How many world records does she hold?