• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Mitcho_7

Hey guys

Im moving houses in approximately 8 weeks and I don't think there is going to be room to bring the home gym with me.

I have a legit Texas deadlift bar and a legit texas power bar both from UGE that I am wanting to try and line up a buyer for once I move. Availability will be about 8 or so weeks time but im happy to take a small deposit and hold the bars for genuine buyers.

Price im after for TDB is $900
Price im after for TPB is $750

20160826_174753-1.jpg20160826_174816.jpg

Both are used but in excellent condition. Postage can be arranged via a courier but ideally id prefer pick up in Canberra if it can be arranged.

Will post pictures if people are genuinely interested.

Currently I can only find them from http://barloaded.com.au/?page_id=1636 in Australia, so this is a chance to own premium bars for a discounted price!

Last edited:
Holy fuck those things have got expensive since I got mine.

You are not wrong, they are very pricey in Aus now. I think I paid a bit less than what they are going for here now, but the dollar was way better back then!

If a few people are interested in getting texas squat, deadlift or power bars I reckon I might look in to bringing a few over at a more competitive price. Obviously they wont be cheap as hell, but I think I could manage to get them all here for under what they are currently offered locally. At least $100+ less

So if people are interested in also sourcing brand new bars at a bit lower price let me know and ill look in to it further and work out exactly how much for each bar.

If a few people are interested in getting texas squat, deadlift or power bars I reckon I might look in to bringing a few over at a more competitive price. Obviously they wont be cheap as hell, but I think I could manage to get them all here for under what they are currently offered locally. At least $100+ less

On this front, I have looked in to importing some texas bars and I reckon I can get em here for (While the AUD remains at its current level) :

TDB = AUD $950 plus postage to you
TPB = AUD $850 plus postage to you
TSB = AUD $1050 plus postage to you

So it is a bit cheaper than what the current retail price is in Australia. If people want me to bring them in I'd need a 50% deposit on the price and itd take 8-10 weeks with manufacturing times etc and transit from the US. Alternatively, if you pay the full price up front, I can get them delivered straight to you and you can save a bit on postage.

If people are worried about my credibility I have plenty of sale reviews on Ebay and I can PM you my username if you want to scope it out for yourself.

Doesn't UGE offer the Texas Deadlift Bar at AUD899+, Power Bar for AUD799+ and Squat Bar for AUD1000+...?

I'll admit that I haven't had a great experience buying through UGE, but the prices you've listed are above locally listed...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

UGE don't import them anymore to my knowledge, the place I have link to seems to be only local importer currently.
Either way bars are now sold!

Money well spent I reckon....I got an Okie DL bar for a similar price, and wish I got the Texas.

I had a Texas dl bar on order years ago and it was around 700. It was on order for 2 months or so and I cancelled the order. Glad I did. My $600 at the time Texas power bar is bent to shit so I'm not overly excited by them.