• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I would answer with another question, do you need to add sugar to your diet? Because that's all you're doing. Personally I would take the carbs from the gainer and consume them pre workout.

arnold iron mass tastes delicious and works really good I heard. think my friend used it and gained 7 kg

It's just another way to get your calories. There is nothing magical about the calories found in 'mass gainers'. In fact they are less nutritious than most foods. Maybe add some maltodextrin to your shake post workout, otherwise enjoy being able to eat more.

I would answer with another question, do you need to add sugar to your diet? Because that's all you're doing. Personally I would take the carbs from the gainer and consume them pre workout.
i think i dont need any added sugar but i dont think it will hurt either since i dont consume that much

A Powerlifters goal is to become as strong as possible while not concerning themselves too much about their appearance.

you need to join a powerlifter gym, the training evolves around the three lifts and how to do them most efficiently.

but you need to do a lot of general workouts to cover all bases, most program this in, the closer they get to a comp the more emphasis there is on the big 3.

i think programming is key.

It's just another way to get your calories. There is nothing magical about the calories found in 'mass gainers'. In fact they are less nutritious than most foods. Maybe add some maltodextrin to your shake post workout, otherwise enjoy being able to eat more.

I agree

and to add, do whatever you can to eat as much as you need.

I can see this turning into a food fantasy thread. I'm hard....

giphy.gif

I don't believe "mass gainers" are good for any purpose other than to increase the amount of fat on said body.

whey protein is helpful if you are trying to maintain an amount of Protien for your body to facilitate the growth of muscle.
but Protien isn't the only thing that builds it.

if you are trying to enter a heavier weight class in a small amount of time then a mass gainer could be useful
show me everything

Peanut butter, banana, powdered milk. That is all.

......except nutella....

ice cream
cream
Flavored milk
custard
butter milk
avocados
malted milk shakes
hot dogs
soft boiled eggs
chicken
fish and chips