• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Fadi

unnamed.jpg

There's a reason to why I'm sharing this app with you if you like walking. Generally, we all sometimes fall into this habit of following the crowd, or looking at what is most popular based on the reviews of others. Well, this app which I downloaded about two days ago, had a review score of 3.9 (now it's up to 4), when all the popular pedometers type apps like Runtastic and Nike had scores ranging in the 4.2 to 4.5 range.

What was I looking for?

I wanted an app that did not ask you to sign in basically, and this app didn't.

I wanted an app that had a responsive and most reliable GPS system/signal capture. This app met this criteria perfectly.

I wanted an app that allowed me to instantly export my results to my email. This app did that.

I did not want bells and whistles or a pretender. This was a no frills app that gave me what I wanted/needed and nothing more.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hmravens.simplywalking&hl=en

Edit: I own a
Motorola RAZR Droid XT910

razrxt910.jpg

Last edited:
I average 10,000 per day, but some days make up for days like today when I had to stay home for sick child. Will do 7,000 today, but make up for it tomorrow. What about you?

most I have done is 23,000; can do that easy if I am on move most of the day.

when I was young, I estimated I often walked 15km per day. never had a car.

I actually am hoping that more walking can bring down my glucose levels; less carbs has not.
Enjoy some Sri Lankan cinnamon. It has to be from Sri Lanka though, as that 's true cinnamon. It'll work without fail, even if you had to just beat a glucose test for example.

Enjoy some Sri Lankan cinnamon. It has to be from Sri Lanka though, as that 's true cinnamon. It'll work without fail, even if you had to just beat a glucose test for example.

We Planning to travel Sri Lanka next year.