• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Haha yeah I had / have a very skeptical view about devour, but knowing I'm a small eater the gent from ASN Mermaid swears to me that this stuff is amazing and will increase my appetite dramatically.

This, honestly is an awful lot of food for me to eat in comparison to my previous diet, hence I said I'm struggling.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Found it..LMAO, what a crock of shit...

http://www.nubreednutrition.com/devour/#supplemental

Steve P would love this stuff..lmao

devour.png

Too many numbers and letters......

Haha yeah I had / have a very skeptical view about devour, but knowing I'm a small eater the gent from ASN Mermaid swears to me that this stuff is amazing and will increase my appetite dramatically.

This, honestly is an awful lot of food for me to eat in comparison to my previous diet, hence I said I'm struggling.

Intersting.

You must be a very small eater, I would starve on that.

He seesrs coz he's a salesman and probably owns thw place or he's on a commission. I would swear by the product too of it were gonna make me money.
Ya shudda posted here first, not after. At least your headed in the right direction.

Try the product, which obviously you are, then go without it for a month and see if you can feel a difference.

Food.
Sleep.

Get those two things right and supplements will barely scratch the surface.

Tim.

Like you said, you're only a day or 2 into this nutrition plan. Stick with it for a few weeks and you'll soon learn what foods work and what doesn't. I mean this in terms of enjoying eating, convenience, can portion sizes correctly. At this early stage, focus on training hard.

Like you said, you're only a day or 2 into this nutrition plan. Stick with it for a few weeks and you'll soon learn what foods work and what doesn't. I mean this in terms of enjoying eating, convenience, can portion sizes correctly. At this early stage, focus on training hard.

I'd agree with this.

The only diet worth having is the one you can stick to.

For me, that's lots of liquid cals because I don't get breaks at work.

Ok, so today I done very similar to the diet mentioned earlier,
Tonight for tea I had

150g Roast Chicken Breast (with paprika and ground chili, was delicious)
120g Roast Sweet potato
50g Roast Onion
50g Mixed frozen veg

I feel a bit bloated after the dinner I just had, was a bit much in 1 meal.

Using 'MyFitnessPal' I have added up all of todays values, including the 2 glasses of milk I had (1 with tea, one with the protein shake) and it comes to

Carbs - 405g - 55%
Fat - 66g - 24%
Protein - 153g - 21%

I'm not sure exactly what I'm aiming for, but is this even close??

Ok, so today I done very similar to the diet mentioned earlier,
Tonight for tea I had

150g Roast Chicken Breast (with paprika and ground chili, was delicious)
120g Roast Sweet potato
50g Roast Onion
50g Mixed frozen veg

I feel a bit bloated after the dinner I just had, was a bit much in 1 meal.

Using 'MyFitnessPal' I have added up all of todays values, including the 2 glasses of milk I had (1 with tea, one with the protein shake) and it comes to

Carbs - 405g - 55%
Fat - 66g - 24%
Protein - 153g - 21%

I'm not sure exactly what I'm aiming for, but is this even close??

Does not add up at all:

150 grams of chicken is around 40-45 grams of protein, glass of milk 8 grams of protein, so thats around 60 grams of protein total give or take a few grams.

Unless you had a massive protein shake there is no way you had 153 grams of protein.

Does not add up at all:

150 grams of chicken is around 40-45 grams of protein, glass of milk 8 grams of protein, so thats around 60 grams of protein total give or take a few grams.

Unless you had a massive protein shake there is no way you had 153 grams of protein.

That's his daily totals Mick.

Ok so the macros he posted are for what he ate throughout the day, not just the stuff he listed.

Post is a bit confusing.
Sorry Mick,
Now that I read back over it, it's not written very well and quite confusing.

I'm gonna blame it on being the new guy around here ;)

MyFitnessPal says 12,426kj
Google converts this to be 2969 calories

3000 calories is a lot for someone 70kg. You'll be putting on the weight fast if you're not training twice every day. Sorry if I missed it, how many days a week do you train and for how long?

3000 calories is a lot for someone 70kg. You'll be putting on the weight fast if you're not training twice every day. Sorry if I missed it, how many days a week do you train and for how long?
I have been training 5 days a week cardio only (triathlons)

I am just beginning to train with weights and have plans to do 4 days a week doing a 5x5 approach with some accessories, and cardio after the weight session of approx 30 minutes or so.

Ok, that's a reasonable amount. I'd say your calories are a little high then, especially your carb macro. I'd leave protein and fats the same and reduce carbs if you feel like you're overeating.