• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Would you vote for One Nation?

• Yes

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Seasons are changing later, the whole cycle has shifted
That certainly seems to ring true for the last couple of years here. Late wets and rain mid year. Makes for good nutrition compared to the average pattern.

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk

The Australian is running article which "Red Neck Right Wing Radio" (Macquarie Radio Network) was claiming is "game set and match" proving Global Warming to be a hoax;

"Climate models over-estimated warming

Climate models were wrong and being updated to better reflect the results of satellite temperature measurements that confirmed a slowdown in temperature rises over the past two decades, a group of leading climate scientists has said. The admission is contained in a new paper published in Nature Geoscience, which says natural factors and unforeseen events were responsible for models overestimating the temperature rise in the troposphere.

Natural variability included El Nino and La Nina weather patterns and long cycle movements in the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans. Unforeseen factors that contributed to cooling included volcanic eruptions, a weaker sun in the last solar cycle and a rise in pollution from coal-fired power plants in China. ................................"

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...s/news-story/3df40de24758698cba22d98743d4e4c5

pity NASA does not agree with that. maybe the Australian should interview the loony Americans. they could get a scoop for trump

Sooooo James Ashby and Steve Dickson caught soliciting the NRA for millions. In return they promised to encourage lax Gun ownership legislation similiar to Americas.
Whodda thunk it.

Man believe in what you want, if you believe in man made climate change then go ahead. No skin off my nose.

Seriously I don't understand how any person can believe that rubbish with zero evidence to support it. Climate has changed well before we ever came along it has been changing for billions of years and will continue to do so for billions more.

Then there is the idiocy that somehow a carbon tax will change all that, yes of course we pay hundreds of million of $$ in carbon tax, of course climate will change due to the extra money in the governments coffers, makes perfect sense.

Still believe human induced climate change is a hoax Mickey?

Bit of a surprise when I found out Gladstone is now considered Crocodile territory. Spent my childhood playing and swimming in a Creek around Gladstone.
Barney Point and Tannum Sands were a favourite swimming spot.
Snake season ends alot later now too.