• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Would you vote for One Nation?

• Yes

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
S

Stiffy

Four Senate seats lol. I think they also got $4 million in funding due to winning so many votes. Interesting.

EDIT: and David Oldfield had sex with her :eek:

There is a Poll peeps!

Last edited:
I'm a bit pissed that she won. She took votes from Glenn Lazarus which resulted in him losing his Senate position up here.

Whether she speaks what everyone is thinking I'm not sure. Do people really think like Pauline Hanson?

What specifically don't you agree with what she says, be specific and objective

you talking to me or [MENTION=15941]steveP[/MENTION]; ?

Me - I'm not sure if she's a bit extreme in general.

I'm sure that I'm not the only one who would hit that.

Free fish and chips after too......

pauline_hanson_dwts.jpg

Mate, you and Stevie Wrong are the ones making claims of her extreme views, therefore you need to provide proof of your claims.

Mate, you and your hairy nutz are the ones making claims of supporting her views, therefore you need to provide proof of your claims.

It's pretty obvious she appeals to the bigoted and extremely ignorant section of society. The only reason you're not coming out and saying you support her, but are waiting to counter someone else's point is to argue semantics.

It's pretty obvious she appeals to the bigoted and extremely ignorant section of society. The only reason you're not coming out and saying you support her, but are waiting to counter someone else's point is to argue semantics.

How so??

So far you have provided no evidence, but are just making wild claims.

It's good to see that she has won some seats, hopefully she will not sell out and she will keep some of the crooks honest.