• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Would you vote for One Nation?

• Yes

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
No Mick that's not what I'm saying. Unlike in Christianity where you "render unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and to God the things which are God's", in Islam there is no separation between "church and State".

I don't follow any religion, never have.

Without being insulting to you and your beliefs I never bought into this 'my imaginary friend is better than your imaginary friend' thing. And I can't believe that in this day and age people are willing to kill for their imaginary friend.

To me it's a mental health issue, it would be like me going a a killing spree because people don't believe in the Easter Bunny.

Australia has a secular government, meaning it is not aligned with any religion.

Don't you live in the middle of bum fuck no where? Sounds like some heavy action out your way Mick.

Well that is the reason I live where I live. I explained that clearly in my post

Quoted for your convenience:

I could no longer deal with what was happening in Sydney it was making me sad, and I was feared for my kids.

I remember being a child growing up in Western Sydney, playing out doors without a worry in the world, we never used to lock our house, I used to come home from school and just walk into our house, and my parents were at work, no one use to steal your shit. Not any more, people are too scared to have their kids walk home from school or be out of their sight. People need dead locks and security systems etc etc

I came up with the perfect solution, leave, and leave the capital cities to the filth and human garbage that make up a large part of it. They can stab, shoot and rape each other as much as they like.

Sad to see, but at least I am no longer part of it.

Believe it or not I have not locked my house for years, my kids come home from school if I am at work just like the old days, a tradesman is coming tomorrow to do some work in our kitchen, guess what I will be at work and the house will be unlocked, he can come and do his job and leave and all my shit will still be there when I get home.

That's what I mean by our way of life, which has already disappeared in most larger cities and towns.

If Scientology is a Religion then Islam certainly is.

A lot of our laws sprung from Christianity Mickey. Yes, they have evolved as our Society has become less Christian, but Religion did effect our Laws.

We did have laws well before Christianity and we still have laws today not because of Christianity but in spite of it.

What makes you think this is actually the case Mick? Did you hear it from a Muslim?.....or did One Nation tell you?

I see it first hand I worked in Bankstown for 5 years, that is what prompted me to pack up my shit and leave. Have you looked around??

You still have not answered my questions.

I am surprised it took this long for someone to start a thread about these clowns, I thought we might actually get away without one.

Anyway, the amount of consideration put into this thread already is far more than Pauline or her idiot cohort deserve.

I'm out.

farkthis.jpg

I am still confused??

Why are muslims living in Australia working towards Australia becoming like their muslim countries when they hate how their muslim countries are run?? Muslims don't seem to be happy in their own countries, yet they come here and are not happy because we don't follow their ideologies??

Nothing personal against you, but it really confuses me.

No Muslim in Australia would like Australia to become like the country they've left behind. I as a Muslim have never asked anyone here in Oz to follow my "ideologies" Big Man. Australia is Australia, and will remain so. Islam will not govern Australia and is not interested in doing so. We're not happy in our own countries because you (the west) rule them...from afar Mick. You have physically left, yet you ensured no government would rule there if it does not serve your interests instead of the peoples' interest.

Do you have children??

If yes, do you let them play in the streets or the local park unsupervised?? Do you let them explore local bushland and parks on their own??

The last straw for me was a drug dealer getting shot 40 metres from our house, and we were in a good neighbour hood.
Mick, are you talking about Roberts park Greenacre?

[MENTION=17457]Repacked[/MENTION]; what religious beliefs do you hold, if any?
Are you a practicing Muslim?
By the very nature of your posts it certainly seems that way. (Not that there's anything wrong with that, (just curious)).

And still you two couldn't answer my question, which I very well knew.

you talking to me ferret fucker?

You asked for examples of extremism and I certainly quoted two; One Nation's non belief in Climate Change and its belief that Islam is not a religion. I'm sure theres others but I cbf reading all her policies.

I don't follow any religion, never have.

Without being insulting to you and your beliefs I never bought into this 'my imaginary friend is better than your imaginary friend' thing. And I can't believe that in this day and age people are willing to kill for their imaginary friend.

To me it's a mental health issue, it would be like me going a a killing spree because people don't believe in the Easter Bunny.

Australia has a secular government, meaning it is not aligned with any religion.
On the account of "zero imaginary friend in the sky somewhere" Mick, WWI and WWII made a hell of a good job having millions of people killed. If I tell someone that Hitler was an atheist, the atheist quickly objects and claims Christianity for Hitler's faith. If I tell the Christian that Hitler was a Christian, they likewise object claiming atheism for the man. They can work it out amongst themselves, but one thing for sure last time I checked, Islam had nothing to do with the slaughter of the millions I've mentioned.

I see it first hand I worked in Bankstown for 5 years, that is what prompted me to pack up my shit and leave. Have you looked around??

I live in the big smoke, I observe keenly and do not live in fear of being shot, stabbed, raped or otherwise assaulted at random.

You still have not answered my questions.

Erm...these questions?

Do you have children??

If yes, do you let them play in the streets or the local park unsupervised?? Do you let them explore local bushland and parks on their own??

The last straw for me was a drug dealer getting shot 40 metres from our house, and we were in a good neighbour hood.

I do not have kids. I would not let them play in the streets/park/local bushland unsupervised until they are old enough to look after themselves and have proven themselves responsible to do so. Do you think the dangers that face children these days are modern inventions? They are not. There are plenty of dangers outside of malicious human beings, and for those reasons, as well as malicious human beings, kids need to be be careful. I wouldn't let a young child wander off alone in the country any more than in the city.

@Repacked; what religious beliefs do you hold, if any?
Are you a practicing Muslim?
By the very nature of your posts it certainly seems that way. (Not that there's anything wrong with that, (just curious)).

I am agnostic Shrek. What gives you the impression I am a practicing Muslim? What is your religious persuasion [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION];?

[MENTION=9251]Darkoz[/MENTION];

Dc_-gEg1_400x400.png

I am agnostic Shrek. What gives you the impression I am a practicing Muslim? What is your religious persuasion [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION];?
Agnostic?? Would never have guessed. ?

I am of the Catholic persuasion. I was persuaded to be a Christian from birth. ?

you talking to me ferret fucker?

You asked for examples of extremism and I certainly quoted two; One Nation's non belief in Climate Change and its belief that Islam is not a religion. I'm sure theres others but I cbf reading all her policies.
Not believing that humans have affected climate change is hardly extreme, even the very scientists that study it can't agree on it.
And Islam is inseperable from the state (politics) there is no denying that and from the little I've read of it's history it does appear like it's more of a political movement veiled in religion.

Not believing that humans have affected climate change is hardly extreme, even the very scientists that study it can't agree on it.
And Islam is inseperable from the state (politics) there is no denying that and from the little I've read of it's history it does appear like it's more of a political movement veiled in religion.

religion

[ri-lij-uh n] /rɪˈlɪdʒ ən/

noun
1. a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.

2. a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects: the Christian religion; the Buddhist religion.

3. the body of persons adhering to a particular set of beliefs and practices: a world council of religions.

4. the life or state of a monk, nun, etc.: to enter religion.

5. the practice of religious beliefs; ritual observance of faith.

6. something one believes in and follows devotedly; a point or matter of ethics or conscience: to make a religion of fighting prejudice.

7. religions, Archaic. religious rites: painted priests performing religions deep into the night.