• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Would you vote for One Nation?

• Yes

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
If Scientology is a Religion then Islam certainly is.

A lot of our laws sprung from Christianity Mickey. Yes, they have evolved as our Society has become less Christian, but Religion did effect our Laws.

Agreed, but we are a Christian Country originally, but we are now secular.

Agreed, but we are a Christian Country originally, but we are now secular.

WTF are you idiots talking about? Australia was never a 'Christian Country originally'. The closest you could say is that Christianity was have been the dominant religion in Australia.

Do you even constitutional law, kunce??

WTF are you idiots talking about? Australia was never been a 'Christian Country originally'. The closest you could say is that Christianity was have been the dominant religion in Australia.

Do you even constitutional law, kunce??

No, stupid Laws like Suicide being illegal sprung from Christianity. What about the anti homo Laws that impacted on Darkoz's weekend activities, those Laws sprung from Christianity.

What is our way of life Mick?

The way we live.

I could no longer deal with what was happening in Sydney it was making me sad, and I was feared for my kids.

I remember being a child growing up in Western Sydney, playing out doors without a worry in the world, we never used to lock our house, I used to come home from school and just walk into our house, and my parents were at work, no one use to steal your shit. Not any more, people are too scared to have their kids walk home from school or be out of their sight. People need dead locks and security systems etc etc

I came up with the perfect solution, leave, and leave the capital cities to the filth and human garbage that make up a large part of it. They can stab, shoot and rape each other as much as they like.

Sad to see, but at least I am no longer part of it.

Believe it or not I have not locked my house for years, my kids come home from school if I am at work just like the old days, a tradesman is coming tomorrow to do some work in our kitchen, guess what I will be at work and the house will be unlocked, he can come and do his job and leave and all my shit will still be there when I get home.

That's what I mean by our way of life, which has already disappeared in most larger cities and towns.

You kunce are going back to the medieval ages where the church and government weren't separated ffs.

The middle ages are exactly where people like Pauline Hanson, One Nation and their supporters will drag us back to.

Evolve kunce. Evolve.

Seems like a good idea to me, why are we paying a halal tax to fund their religion??

It appears islam is more than just a religion once you consider Sharia Law and their political system which is interwoven with the religion.

There appears to be no clear distinction between the religion and their laws.

Mick, what we need from our western governments is consistency. I'd like to see Ms. Hanson and all the hypocrites that are the leaders of the west, go and tell it like it is to all the barbaric leaders of the Muslim majority countries (that are supported by those same hypocrites). So dictatorship and autocratic governments are bad, but they're fine as long as we don't have them here in the west.

The average person in the Muslim majority countries is fighting for his freedom, the same freedom you and I are enjoying here in the west. Yet he's deprived of such rights no thanks to the leaders of our western countries. Ask the 1.7 or so billion Muslims worldwide as to why they hate the west (as in the foreign polices of western governments), and they'd all tell you the same exact thing. The west is adding to the misery your average person in those countries is experiencing, by supporting and protecting their leaders.

If anyone (whoever you are) would like to disagree with what I've written above, then by all means you're welcome to debate me on the subject, starting with the barbaric leader of Egypt (who has the full blessings of the west)..., or we can skip that one and move right along to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia..., after all, we're told by the US that 80% of the plane hijackers who brought down the twin towers were from the Kingdom. To my knowledge, the Kingdom has had no change of its foreign policy coming from the west since 9/11. Please prove me wrong...anyone?!

The way we live.

I could no longer deal with what was happening in Sydney it was making me sad, and I was feared for my kids.

I remember being a child growing up in Western Sydney, playing out doors without a worry in the world, we never used to lock our house, I used to come home from school and just walk into our house, and my parents were at work, no one use to steal your shit. Not any more, people are too scared to have their kids walk home from school or be out of their sight. People need dead locks and security systems etc etc

I came up with the perfect solution, leave, and leave the capital cities to the filth and human garbage that make up a large part of it. They can stab, shoot and rape each other as much as they like.

Sad to see, but at least I am no longer part of it.

Believe it or not I have not locked my house for years, my kids come home from school if I am at work just like the old days, a tradesman is coming tomorrow to do some work in our kitchen, guess what I will be at work and the house will be unlocked, he can come and do his job and leave and all my shit will still be there when I get home.

That's what I mean by our way of life, which has already disappeared in most larger cities and towns.

So by 'our way of life' you mean your way of life, or how ​you think life should be lived?

You kunce are going back to the medieval ages where the church and government weren't separated ffs.

The middle ages are exactly where people like Pauline Hanson, One Nation and their supporters will drag us back to.

Evolve kunce. Evolve.

Nah kunce. Suicide may still be illegal lol. And Darkoz has been a homo recently too!

No, stupid Laws like Suicide being illegal sprung from Christianity. What about the anti homo Laws that impacted on Darkoz's weekend activities, those Laws sprung from Christianity.

The anthropological roots of our laws are a far cry from being a 'Christian country'. When was the last time the Catholic Church governed a country?

Evolve kunce. Evolve.

As mentioned earlier was originally based on, and is now secular.

It's not Pauline Hanson or One Nation that is trying to drag us into the dark ages.....

I don't want us to evolve if it means things keep getting worse.

Nah kunce. Suicide may still be illegal lol. And Darkoz has been a homo recently too!

Mate, I'm just fighting for [MENTION=9251]Darkoz[/MENTION];s right to do it loud and proud!

keep-calm-and-be-proud-to-be-gay-5.png

So by 'our way of life' you mean your way of life, or how ​you think life should be lived?

Well I think we should be able to live without fear of being randomly stabbed, robbed, murdered, shot or raped going about our daily business, our kids should be safe to play in the street.

Well I think we should be able to live without fear of being randomly stabbed, robbed, murdered, shot or raped going about our daily business, our kids should be safe to play in the street.

If you live in mortal fear of the above I feel sorry for you.

If you do not then why even use it as an example?

Mick, what we need from our western governments is consistency. I'd like to see Ms. Hanson and all the hypocrites that are the leaders of the west, go and tell it like it is to all the barbaric leaders of the Muslim majority countries (that are supported by those same hypocrites). So dictatorship and autocratic governments are bad, but they're fine as long as we don't have them here in the west.

The average person in the Muslim majority countries is fighting for his freedom, the same freedom you and I are enjoying here in the west. Yet he's deprived of such rights no thanks to the leaders of our western countries. Ask the 1.7 or so billion Muslims worldwide as to why they hate the west (as in the foreign polices of western governments), and they'd all tell you the same exact thing. The west is adding to the misery your average person in those countries is experiencing, by supporting and protecting their leaders.

If anyone (whoever you are) would like to disagree with what I've written above, then by all means you're welcome to debate me on the subject, starting with the barbaric leader of Egypt (who has the full blessings of the west)..., or we can skip that one and move right along to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia..., after all, we're told by the US that 80% of the plane hijackers who brought down the twin towers were from the Kingdom. To my knowledge, the Kingdom has had no change of its foreign policy coming from the west since 9/11. Please prove me wrong...anyone?!

I am still confused??

Why are muslims living in Australia working towards Australia becoming like their muslim countries when they hate how their muslim countries are run?? Muslims don't seem to be happy in their own countries, yet they come here and are not happy because we don't follow their ideologies??

Nothing personal against you, but it really confuses me.

Don't you live in the middle of bum fuck no where? Sounds like some heavy action out your way Mick.

If you live in mortal fear of the above I feel sorry for you.

If you do not then why even use it as an example?

Do you have children??

If yes, do you let them play in the streets or the local park unsupervised?? Do you let them explore local bushland and parks on their own??

The last straw for me was a drug dealer getting shot 40 metres from our house, and we were in a good neighbour hood.

I generally respect your views and what you have to say, but I truly don't understand your post.

Are you saying that Islam is not interwoven with laws and a whole system of government?
No Mick that's not what I'm saying. Unlike in Christianity where you "render unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and to God the things which are God's", in Islam there is no separation between "church and State".

I am still confused??

Why are muslims living in Australia working towards Australia becoming like their muslim countries when they hate how their muslim countries are run?? Muslims don't seem to be happy in their own countries, yet they come here and are not happy because we don't follow their ideologies??

What makes you think this is actually the case Mick? Did you hear it from a Muslim?.....or did One Nation tell you?