• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Would you vote for One Nation?

• Yes

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Come on Barry, that's not what I said and I suspect that you knew that because I don't believe you're that silly

Barry, my dear man, surely you don't believe that, are you an exercise physiologist, a nutritionist, sports scientist? no? then you have no business being here.

Well you can have an opinion on climate change but it's worthless.

The topic of climate change is extremely complicated. No one here is qualified enough to challenge the consensus by the experts in the field.

So do you go and tell brain surgeons they are doing it all wrong. Because of your gut feel.

you have musinderstood. Doesn't mean you can't discuss the topics. . It means you are not qualified enough to challage the current accepted theories.

Exercise and nutrition science is not as cut and dry as climate change. There is really no debate with climate change. But currently there is no highly accepted perfect way to exercise and eat. Therefore there is a lot of debate still amoungst the experts.

Well you can have an opinion on climate change but it's worthless.

The topic of climate change is extremely complicated. No one here is qualified enough to challenge the consensus by the experts in the field.

So do you go and tell brain surgeons they are doing it all wrong. Because of your gut feel.

you have musinderstood. Doesn't mean you can't discuss the topics. . It means you are not qualified enough to challage the current accepted theories.

Exercise and nutrition science is not as cut and dry as climate change. There is really no debate with climate change. But currently there is no highly accepted perfect way to exercise and eat. Therefore there is a lot of debate still amoungst the experts.

My apologies Bazza if I misunderstood your meaning

How's Pauline going lol

She's having a Barry Crocker the last few weeks!!!! :D

Yeah, I'm with you Darko, and Pauline and [MENTION=8428]Big Mick[/MENTION];

Climate change is a hoax. I'm anti-vax. Older workers are a burden and Vad Putin is a good Bloke. Go Pauline! :D

How's this Climate Change thing going? Trump and the rest of the anti-climate change crew are saying that even if we cut our emissions the Temperature will only rise by .003 (or sumthing) of a Degree over 100 Years or something. Is this true??? Yes I get all my Scientific advise from Meatheads on an Internet BB Forum.

How's this Climate Change thing going? Trump and the rest of the anti-climate change crew are saying that even if we cut our emissions the Temperature will only rise by .003 (or sumthing) of a Degree over 100 Years or something. Is this true??? Yes I get all my Scientific advise from Meatheads on an Internet BB Forum.

Dont get climate change information off trump.

Aren't we meant to be heading towards an ice age?

Yep, I've also heard some Bloke saying we are actually cooling .... the Planet that is. He wrote a Book about it. Not sure if that gives him more or less credibility.

It would be a great thing if poorly performing politicians were allowed to be beaten up by their consitituents

Calling it climate change now hedges your bets so you'll be right either way

Not really. There is heaps of evidence of warming overall. This doesn't just create warmer temperatures. For example you have more droughts and extreme weather. It's a more accurate term.

Last edited: