• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
How much does he squat?

That's a bit discriminatory Goosey. The Squat may not work for everyone.

@Fadi; I do think it might be easier for folks if you included a bit of a summary of the video. Some people are on Phones and/or may prefer to speed read a summary.

I understand "Islamaphobia" may exist, whether rightly or wrongly. In my case I don't think I am an "Islamaphobe", just uncertain as to the true preachings of the Quran. I hqave heard some concerning stuff.

That's a bit discriminatory Goosey. The Squat may not work for everyone.

@Fadi; I do think it might be easier for folks if you included a bit of a summary of the video. Some people are on Phones and/or may prefer to speed read a summary.

I understand "Islamaphobia" may exist, whether rightly or wrongly. In my case I don't think I am an "Islamaphobe", just uncertain as to the true preachings of the Quran. I hqave heard some concerning stuff.
Sure...Islamophobia or other phobias are not what the elites are really interested in but control of the masses. That's basically the summary of it.

You are right
i am not in the slightest bit interested in political subjects on a forum advertising bodybuilding activities and healthy lifestyles.

You are right
i am not in the slightest bit interested in political subjects on a forum advertising bodybuilding activities and healthy lifestyles.
Seriously don't post in his thread then or better still don't read them. Yeah?

Islamophobia, a made up word for a made up condition by social justice warriors and sympathisers.
Sorry Fadi this isn't directed at you but I just don't buy it.

As usual it doesn't take long for someone to mention racism, well last I knew, a religion isn't a race and this has nothing to do with race.

Islamophobia, a made up word for a made up condition by social justice warriors and sympathisers.
Sorry Fadi this isn't directed at you but I just don't buy it.
You're 100% correct Darko, it is a made up condition alright. If you watch the video, you'd learn why and by whom it (and other phobias) are made up. As for me, I do not feel like a victim nor go around telling people to treat me differently than they would treat you (for example). I feel right at home here as a member of the Australian society. Having said that, there are people who would be served best only once they've achieved their goal, and that goal is to instill fear in the hearts and minds of the masses by their creation of a phobia of sort. Today the flavour is Islam, in the 1930s it was the Jews..., and so on and so forth.

"Justice warriors and sympathisers" remind me of another made up claim that I often hear on talk back radio as Christmas is approaching. That we ought not to play Christmas carols etc lest we offend. Offend who? Who came up with that? I can assure you it was not a Muslim, yet ignorant people are quick to believe whatever they're told without examination.

I'd appreciate it if you would watch the video, and tell me if you find something you object to Darko. Thank you for your input mate, it's very much welcomed.

Why mention it at all, it's irrelevant

Do you english numnuts?

Let me rephrase it for you -

'Next minute you will be saying that discrimination is a minority conspiracy'.

You can replace the word discrimination with any sort you like, the example is the same. I did not say there was a link between the two. But you know that, you're not that stupid. You just feel like being a nitpicking kent.

Fkn annoying having to spell shit like this out because someone feels like arguing.

Some aspects of Islam scare me or should I say, worry me.
Am I Isla.......bic?
Absolutely not Adrian. Only you know how you feel what you feel and why you feel the way you do. If I can help make the unclear become clear to you, then I'd think that would be a good start.

Adrian, let's talk about something both you and I are experts at OK. How many times have you heard a female tell you (with that worried look on her face), that she doesn't want to get big muscles, whenever you tell them that the best way to enhance their metabolism in a positive way would be to lift weights or apply some resistance to whatever it is they're doing. Do you get my point mate? It's not easy trying to convince them that they would not turn into an incredible hulk, when they shift the discussion by pointing us (both you and I) to some female pro bodybuilder's photo. Now we begin to plead with them no no, these pro female bodybuilders inject male hormones, and on it goes to another subject. It's not easy mate, but at least I hope you can appreciate the point I'm trying to make here Adrian.

Islamophobia, a made up word for a made up condition

Wtf. Are you brain dead kunt? Plenty of phobias out there!

social justice warriors and sympathisers..

Who was that direct at ...... [MENTION=17457]Repacked[/MENTION]; I assume. Fuckwitt

Sorry Fadi this isn't directed at you .

Who was that directed at, me? ******t!

but I just don't buy it.

Dudes a College lecturer. He's not trying to sell nothin shithead!

You mind the store Champ [MENTION=17457]Repacked[/MENTION];

We'll resume hostilities in the morning!