• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Boom!

g9S5F04.gif

Do you english numnuts?

Let me rephrase it for you -

'Next minute you will be saying that discrimination is a minority conspiracy'.

You can replace the word discrimination with any sort you like, the example is the same. I did not say there was a link between the two. But you know that, you're not that stupid. You just feel like being a nitpicking kent.

Fkn annoying having to spell shit like this out because someone feels like arguing.
Why so angry and as usual with the name calling

You're like the old lady on the road, never in an accident but tbe cause of many, only you do it on purpose

i am not in the slightest bit interested in political subjects on a forum advertising bodybuilding activities and healthy lifestyles.
To be fair, Fadi does actually post about bodybuilding stuff quite a lot, and has a much more favourable signal to noise ratio than many here.

To be fair, Fadi does actually post about bodybuilding stuff quite a lot, and has a much more favourable signal to noise ratio than many here.

It was a gee up, planned. We/I assumed Shrek would delete or move the posts. I think he saw what we were doing so decided to put the laugh on us.

Last edited: