• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

MickB

Banned
Hi All,

I have just returned to Bodybuilding after a lengthy spell out. I used to be a member on here 2-3 years back but had a car accident and herniated two discs in my neck - was touch and go for a while if I'd ever be able to lift again - got very depressed and couldn't even come on the site as it just got me down! As you can imagine I'd lost a lot of my hard fought gains - cost me years of development not to mention wasted dollars on supplements etc! Grrr

However - quacks have now given me the all clear (except I cannot squat or strain the neck of course) - Just started about 3 months back - as it happens I still had some gear from before my injury and hit my first cycle of Anadrol and DBol stack - just to try to gain some lost power. Has worked a treat and my body has responded really well! People talk about muscle memory and I was a little sceptical but I swear I've gained back about 12 months progress in 2 months of hard work!

Looking to run a cutting cycle next!

I honestly thought it was all over for me and I'd have to be resigned to being out of shape - I'm 40 in January and my goal is to be as big and ripped as I possibly can and see just how good I can get by the time I'm 45! It's now or never!!

Looking forward to getting back in the game!!

And a massive hello to you all!!

Cheers,

Mick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Howdy.

Anadrol and Dbol
What dosages?

Hey Shrek,

50mg Anadrol (25/25 morning night) 75mg DBol (25/25/25) throughout the day - obvious liver protection etc - I've run them together a few times before it doesn't seem to knock me around too much - obvious liver protection etc.

;)

Anyone know if ChrisO, Pezcalves or The Empire are still around?

;)

Yep..I know everything around here.
EVERYTHING...:D

albundy_shock.gif