• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yusuf Islam is certainly doing his best to bring people together in the way he knows best.

Peace.

That first song is one I think of often. Whenever I am busy with other stuff and my boy is saying, "hey papa, hey papa..." I sometimes have a moment of irritation then think, 10-12 years from now when he's too cool to talk to me, will I say, "well I'm glad I spent that extra two minutes looking at that amusing youtube video"?

I turn him aside if I am talking to his mother, because listening to his mother and women is an important skill for him tolearn, and also sometimes when working, because when people have 100kg on their backs I have to pay attention, and this is after all how I pay to feed the boy. But apart from that...

I see some subtle psychology going on here. Well, maybe not so subtle lol.

What are you trying to stir up about now El Limpy
We like his music

Nexminit Gooby and Darkbuttz are growing beards, wearing their bed sheets as formal wear and yelling Allahu Akbar before every set :D