• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Fucking lol @ using obvious steroid users to promote 'natural muscle building supplements'.

Here's another video. I find Candito's stuff works really well for me.

[MENTION=3627]Goosey[/MENTION]; It's one of the Rules of Powerlifting along with having a beard and a shaved head, didn't you know?

Fucking lol @ using obvious steroid users to promote 'natural muscle building supplements'.

They all do it. Every single company uses roid users, usually a week prior or post competition, so they are showing them how they look 2 weeks of the year.

At 2:25 Mr. Dan Green speaks of having lack of flexibility in his shoulders, hence he holds the bar the way he does. I'd like to say that Mr. Green does not suffer from shoulder inflexibility (based on how high I see him hold his elbows), but rather the "BOSS" lacks flexibility in his wrists. I've yet to see a bodybuilder who lacks flexibility in his shoulders, but most (yes that includes Olympic weightlifters) lack plenty of flexibility within the wrist area, and it's something that is actually remedied by front squatting the weightlifting way as opposed to the bodybuilding way.

Talking of flexibility and muscle balance, the weightlifter might be more flexible in his shoulders not because he's a weightlifter, but because (like gymnasts), it is part of the program to work on shoulder flexibility, especially to help with overcoming the Golgi tendon reflex, a reflex that would see many a weightlifter lose the snatch weight forward after exerting an all mighty effort to hoist it overhead in a second or so (again), only to lose it forward due to this human protection mechanism called the Golgi tendon reflex.

Muscle balance..., when it comes to this department, the bodybuilder has it all over the Olympic weightlifter...hands down and for obvious reason..., the bodybuilder train all his muscles (directly), not so the weightlifter.