• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
How can he lose if he comes in ripped?
Sport's politics, something the late Fox experienced only too well back in 1983, and I'm the last person you'd expect to say that (knowing my background and who won it that year Adrian). But fair is fair and I always give credit where credit is due, minus the partiality.

I think Ramy will overwhelm his competitors, making a political decision or judgement far too obvious. Ramy will be competing against himself. No one can match him for size. Conditioning is his only hurdle.

Last edited:
fox was never going to win the Olympia, my opinion. not good enough.

He did end up murdering a couple of people, did he not.

fox was never going to win the Olympia, my opinion. not good enough.

He did end up murdering a couple of people, did he not.

^this

Yes, Bertil the Turtle was convicted of murdering his fiancé and her Mother. He was originally sentenced to Death but now serving Life.

6 weeks out - Flex

1504043a415818023fd8f1bf3b82b284.jpg

Fuaaark. Looking full as fuark. Looks like Oxygen gym is the goods atm. I like Roelly, I reckon he's good value.

No pics of his legs either. Only reason would be they aren't up to par. Would be funny if he was entering the Physique division all along.