• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I think the opposite, that it's the quality of drugs and genetics that make the average BB elite. To get to that level you need to know something about training. If you actually watch the pros train, they don't really have a structure and aren't that good at it. The quality and exotic drugs make up for unstructured training. The average gym rat on gear isn't going to be spending $50,000 a year on the quality stuff that the pros do.

the very things that separates you and the 1% of the population in terms of looking the goods are;

proportions
limb length
muscle belly size
tendon length
good looks
dominant slow twitch fibre %
symmetry

the workout, the rest, the chemicals and diet will determine how quick and safe the results are.

I apologise. I shall defer to your expertise on all matters bodybuilding in the future.

Lol
if my grandmother had wheels she would have been a bike.

i just didn't know what he was saying, plus the music and his ott shouting, not to mention the gratuitous supplement push.

Lol
if my grandmother had wheels she would have been a bike.

i just didn't know what he was saying, plus the music and his ott shouting, not to mention the gratuitous supplement push.

He does carry on like a pork chop.

..."The one thing is: number 1....."

You don't have to be particularly bright to have a youtube following. Just speak loud enough to make the weak minded think you know what you are talking about.

I'm pretty sure Repacked put that up ironically.....

Talking about what gets people to the Olympia level. Clearly you need all pieces of the puzzle. Once piece missing and you are not making it.

The hardest working person in the world with the worlds best genetics isn't making it without a boat load of needles.

Same with the hardest working with the most gear isn't making it without the genetics.

Repacked and "RAWR BOOM what's up everyone Marc Lobliner" are coppin a hammering.

Yeah I only made it halfway through the vid too.

Ya gotta give the People what they want Fudge!

@Goosey;

Last edited:
Repacked and "RAWR BOOM what's up everyone Marc Lobliner" are coppin a hammering.

How so? Despite the fact that his supremely eloquent and placid demeanor can be hard to watch It's just another opinion from someone who's probably more in the know about pro habits than many here; but hey, it appears everyone here has the inside scoop. Carry on.

There may have been an element of irony.....

How so? Despite the fact that his supremely eloquent and placid demeanor can be hard to watch It's just another opinion from someone who's probably more in the know about pro habits than many here; but hey, it appears everyone here has the inside scoop. Carry on.

You're a funny bugger.

what habits are we talking about here?
the only mystical thing happening here are the amount of drugs these idiots are consuming.
and I'm not really interested in that topic.

You're a funny bugger.

what habits are we talking about here?
the only mystical thing happening here are the amount of drugs these idiots are consuming.
and I'm not really interested in that topic.

Cheers cobber.

Whatever you kunce have been waffling on about - what attributes make pros so successful. People talking in absolutes, no it's genetics, no it's work ethic, no its the drugs.

Fact is it varies from person to person. You have successful pros who have unreal genetics but are reputed to have poor(er) work ethics and diet regimens and less genetically gifted athletes who supposedly had meticulous work ethics. As far as the drugs go the average punter will never know for sure. You hear are rumors on forums etc but I don't doubt that pro cycles vary as much from person to person as their diets do. There are valid commercial reasons pro's training/nutrition/drug regimens are always filtered before reaching the public domain. One thing I'm sure of is that if you're 300 odd lbs and eating 6,7,8,9 thousand calories a day, you aint' doing that on chicken breast and broccoli.

Cheers cobber.

Whatever you kunce have been waffling on about - what attributes make pros so successful. People talking in absolutes, no it's genetics, no it's work ethic, no its the drugs.

Fact is it varies from person to person. You have successful pros who have unreal genetics but are reputed to have poor(er) work ethics and diet regimens and less genetically gifted athletes who supposedly had meticulous work ethics. As far as the drugs go the average punter will never know for sure. You hear are rumors on forums etc but I don't doubt that pro cycles vary as much from person to person as their diets do. There are valid commercial reasons pro's training/nutrition/drug regimens are always filtered before reaching the public domain. One thing I'm sure of is that if you're 300 odd lbs and eating 6,7,8,9 thousand calories a day, you aint' doing that on chicken breast and broccoli.

ok
i might be wrong but I don't believe anyone here was stating "absolutes" about what separates us from the 1%
could you please clarify, name, names so to speak.

i believe we are all aware of what it takes.

RAWR BOOM What's up everyone, Stiffy here Ausbb.com!!!

Settle down Repo. I meant getting a hammering from Gooby, Woogy and Shrekles etc.

Lobliner has his moments. Just heard most of that vid before though. But the MuscleMeds hoody and sipping from a Protein Shake seemed a bit fake.

You remember the controversy Lobliner had with Jason Blaha over the Isatori supplement situation. Then Lobliner threatening to sue a retarded Jason Genova after he Lobliner gave Piana a gobful in regards to his reaction to Genova.

Chill, peace, make love not war and all that!

ok
i might be wrong but I don't believe anyone here was stating "absolutes" about what separates us from the 1%
could you please clarify, name, names so to speak.

There's no value furthering it, but every aspect is emphasized individually by someone over the last couple of pages. My only point is that it a combination of factors and that will vary from person to person.

i believe we are all aware of what it takes.

I think so.

RAWR BOOM What's up everyone, Stiffy here Ausbb.com!!!

Settle down Repo. I meant getting a hammering from Gooby, Woogy and Shrekles etc.

Lobliner has his moments. Just heard most of that vid before though. But the MuscleMeds hoody and sipping from a Protein Shake seemed a bit fake.

You remember the controversy Lobliner had with Jason Blaha over the Isatori supplement situation. Then Lobliner threatening to sue a retarded Jason Genova after he Lobliner gave Piana a gobful in regards to his reaction to Genova.

Chill, peace, make love not war and all that!

Fortunately I have managed to -

images

Although my heart rate did increase by 2 BPM for a second there.