• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
807623cb8a7af04b94cd859b486c00c3.jpg
d914d813e2ee019c6ea2792161c08f17.jpg

yes, this is true. that is why pets are so popular. no one can get on. We even bicker over the joe weider Mr Olympia.

I speak for myself by saying that if I was Levrone, I'd go renting myself a house in a country side somewhere away from the ins and outs of all that is going down in the bodybuilding world..., especially the cheap and most often shallow talk. I'd focus on my own progress, by affording both my body and mind all the opportunity they deserve in order to get the best out of both worlds, the internal as well as the external. When the job has been accomplished to the best of my mental and physical ability (or very near accomplished), I'd go to town knowing I've given it my all and my best. That in itself is one hell of an accomplishment, and the standing on the same stage rocking it with the absolute best the world of bodybuilding has to offer, is just the icing on that 52 year old machine.

I write the above for one very important reason that not too many non-elite athlete are aware of, and that is depression. Yes, nearly all elite athletes suffer from a self-imposed depression of one kind or another. We as human beings like to give and show our best efforts and achievements to the whole world (if we're able to go that far), however not all of us do mange the coming down off the mountain too well..., a place Samir spoke of when he won the 1983 Olympia, a win that help create the beginning of the end to one of the greats (in my opinion), the Fox himself, a la Bertil Fox. I'll leave it here, and end this by saying I sincerely (again) wish the very best to our former champ, Mr. Kevin Levrone. May the best man win.

Last edited: