• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I love footy but I prefer to watch VFL and local footy, I played footy.
its not bodybuilding but you get my point.

replace a sport and a code with what's above if you cannot relate.

stop getting all righteous if you don't like a comment FFS, it's a forum, people like to be heard and people like to read different view points.

Steven , why exactly are you so bitchy?

hmmm.jpg

Last edited:
Steven , why exactly are you so bitchy?

I'm just responding to general kuntiness around here with some of my own. It's funny that people like to give it but can't take any. When the forum finally gets on track and discusses bodybuilding, it can't even get a full page before the regulars spew the same old unfunny lines.

Let me guess, you'll respond with another gay joke. Classic comedy.

umm, spectators are just as important as participants with any successful sport, are they not stiff. Does a gynaecologist need to have a ****?

You wanted a good fight [MENTION=3627]Goosey[/MENTION]; here it is, a real "barn burner" this one! I juz saw swinging! :D

I'm just responding to general kuntiness around here with some of my own. It's funny that people like to give it but can't take any. When the forum finally gets on track and discusses bodybuilding, it can't even get a full page before the regulars spew the same old unfunny lines.

Oh, I see, then carry on.

Show us which post here offended you stevie wrong.